- Trouvez une formation dans les domaines biotech, gestion, santé, droit, environnement, énergie, etc.
CSEM, Swiss Center for Electronics and Microtechnology
Web: CSEM, Swiss Center for Electronics and Microtechnology
CSEM, Swiss Center for Electronics and Microtechnology (Centre Suisse d’Electronique et de Microtechnique), was founded in 1984. CSEM is a private applied research and development center specializing in micro- and nanotechnology, system engineering microelectronics and communications technologies. It offers its customers and industry partners custom-made, innovative solutions based on its knowledge of the market and the technological expertise derived from applied research.
CSEM’s mission is to enhance the competitiveness of industry, particularly Swiss industry, by developing applied technology platforms in micro- and nanotechnologies and ICT and transferring them to the industrial sector. The development of such highly innovative platforms is supported by the Swiss Confederation and by several cantons including Neuchâtel, Basel Land, Graubünden and the cantons of central Switzerland (Obwalden, Nidwalden, Luzern, Schwyz, Zug and Uri).
- Year of foundation: 1984
- About 400 employees in Switzerland
- About 40 PhD candidates and trainees
- About 150 customers worldwide
- Headquarters: Neuchâtel, Switzerland
- Research centers in Switzerland: Neuchâtel, Alpnach, Muttenz, Landquart and Zurich
- Branches in Brazil and the United Arab Emirates