- Trouvez une formation dans les domaines biotech, gestion, santé, droit, environnement, énergie, etc.
EHB, Swiss Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (SFIVET)
Web: ?c=3f0241d2f48cbb6a540ea9aca3960a35" target="_blank" rel="nofollow"> EHB, Swiss Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (SFIVET)
Domaine: Pédagogie/Sciences de l’enseignement
Appartenance : Swiss Confederation
Services for all stakeholders in the Swiss vocational and professional education and training system (VET/PET system)SFIVET provides:
- Basic and continuing training of VET/PET professionals at vocational schools, professional colleges, host companies and industry training centres.
- Research and development projects commissioned by the Federal Office for Professional Education and Technology (OPET), the cantons, companies, trade associations and education and training institutions.
- Assistance and guidance to professional organisations, cantons and OPET in the development and implementation of VET ordinances (upper secondary level) and PET core curricula (tertiary level B).
- Other services tailored to suit customer needs.
SFIVET ensures relevance and applicability of its services by acting as an interface between the academic and professional world. All basic and continuing training courses are systematically based on the results and evaluation of research and development projects.With regional campuses in three of Switzerland’s linguistic regions:
- German-speaking region (Zollikofen/Bern, classroom space Zurich),
- French-speaking region (Lausanne)
- Italian-speaking region (Lugano).
Dernières offres d'emploi
- Sciences sociales - 27.11
Wissensch. Mitarbeiter/in Bildung, Menschenrechte, Inklusion (50–70 %)
- Chimie - 27.11
Ingénieur en chimie (H/F)
- Mathématiques - 24.11
Wissensch. Mitarbeiter/in Mathematikdidaktik (50 %)
- Arts - 20.11
Vizedirektorin / Vizedirektor Lehre
- Psychologie - 20.11
- Sciences de la vie - 19.11
Research Scientist Antibody Discovery
- Microtechnique - 19.11
Postdoctoral Position in Energy Policy
- Génie mécanique - 18.11