Medical Affairs Department
|Published||2 April 2012|
|Workplace||Lausanne, Lake Geneva region, Switzerland|
|Category||Medicine / Pharmacology|
|Position||Regular Employment / Collaborator|
Debiopharm Group™ (Debiopharm) is a Swiss-based biopharmaceutical group of companies with a focus on the development of prescription drugs that target unmet medical needs. Along with its unique business model, the success of Debiopharm is also based on its high level of expertise and talented people in various areas such as pre-clinical and clinical development, drug manufacturing, drug delivery, formulation, and regulatory affairs. In order to reinforce our Medical Affairs Department we are searching a talented and experienced expert to be based at our headquarters in Lausanne Switzerland as,
Medical Director, ONCOLOGY
You have a key leading role in our clinical development in oncology.
Reporting to the Vice President Medical Affairs, you bring a major contribution to the strategy and you lead the operational plan related to the clinical trials of our new products in oncology.
- Jointly with the experts in our company and our head of the department, you contribute to establish the most appropriate strategy for a successful clinical development of the products which will be assigned to you;
- You validate the operational frame related to the clinical trials and work closely with the other services and departments mainly with the Clinical Operations and Project Management departments, as well as with internal and external experts, and key actors involved in the clinical trials, to ensure an optimal and successful development plan;
- As an expert, you have the responsibility to be up to date with regard to the state-of-the art scientific and medical information; to participate to the conception of documents and papers announcing the results of the clinical studies; to develop and maintain strong relations with international experts and opinion leaders; to support, with your expertise, the licensing-out process with the collaboration of the VP Medical Affairs and the Business Development team.
- You are Medical Doctor, expert in oncology, with a solid experience in the clinical development in the pharmaceutical industry, and an experience in both the strategy and the coordination of clinical operational activities .
- You are therefore able to combine operational and project management skills with strategic and global thinking;
- Team player, with strong interpersonal and leadership skills, you know how to work and collaborate efficiently in a team and in a matrix organization, as well as develop efficient relations with Key Opinion Leaders and investigators
- You are rigorous, tenacious but pragmatic and solution oriented; You have a high level of scientific curiosity and a creative thinking;
- You master English, French and are willing to travel.
- An international and highly dynamic environment.
- The opportunity to join a successful company, at the forefront of the most advanced scientific developments in the industry;
- The possibility to be in a company in which innovation, people and entrepreneurship are the fundamentals of its success.
|Address||If you fit this profile please send your application to jobs
For more information :
?url=www.debiopharm.com&module=jobs&id=14619" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.debiopharm.com|
Warning: this advert is not valid anymore.
In your application, please refer to myScience.ch
and reference ID 14619.