| Supervision of the day to day activities of the local departmental employees
· Schedules department personnel appropriately to match the demands of the daily workflow within the supervised area
· Assures quality and timely performance of both production and non-production activities under supervision;
· Participates in and supports client visits, audits and inquiries, as necessary, to ensure complete fulfillment of requests and interests.
· Recruits, trains, and contributes to retention efforts of employees.
· Evaluates the performance of employees;
Responsibility of the Telepathology Imaging System
· Acts as project leader as related to the completion of requested projects and maintenance of Digital Imaging Services including scheduling, SOP/other do development, necessary liaison roles (QA/IT/Pathologist/Management), equipment acquisition, new technique/procedure development,.
· Configures the system : architecture of the data, users definition, assigning roles and security levels, configures the parameters for the imaging, the spectrum data table, data display, worklists, audit trail and reports.
· Performs digital telepathology system administration: maintains the database, loads new protocols, grants access to the users of every protocols, resets passwords, ensures back up, archiving properly done
· Reviews existing and develops new processes related to digital imaging for regulatory compliance and efficiency.