research centers in economics and finance
Switzerland is one of the banking capitals of the world. Switzerland’s roots as a revered banking center go as far back as the 17 th century. But Switzerland is not only well-known for its banks, but also for financial research. Universities as well as banks and private institutes conduct high-level research in financial research.
- The Swiss Finance Institute is a private foundation created in 2005 by the banking and the finance community of Switzerland together with several Swiss universities.
Haute école de gestion de Fribourg - University of applied Sciences Fribourg.
- The Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) launched the National Centre of Competence in Research (NCCR) "Financial Valuation and Risk Management" FINRISK at the end of 2001. FINRISK is an academic forum that fosters cutting-edge finance research, education of highly qualified finance specialists and knowledge transfer between finance academics and practitioners. It is managed from the University of Zurich and includes various academic institutions from Geneva, Lausanne, Lugano, St. Gallen and Zurich. FINRISK’s long-term goal is to develop a Swiss Excellence Centre in Finance.
Jobs in Economics
Last job offers
- Chemistry - 17.12
Research Assistant / Post-doc for Polymer Nanoparticle Synthesis (100 %)
- Health - 17.12
PROFESSEUR-E ASSOCIE-E ou ORDINAIRE Chef-fe de la Division de médecine dentaire régénérative et de parodontologie
- Electroengineering - 14.12
Passive Microwave and Radio Occultation Competence Area Manager (VN18 71)
- Health - 14.12
PROFESSEUR-E ORDINAIRE ou ASSOCIE-E en santé publique et action humanitaire
- Computer Science/Telecom - 14.12
2 research assistants at the Hilti Chair for Data and Application Security
- Psychology - 14.12
1 PhD Candidate position
- Careers/Employment - 14.12
- Law/Forensics - 14.12
Akademischen Mitarbeiterin / Akademischen Mitarbeiters (Entgeltgruppe 13 TV-L / 50 %)