CAS ETH Entrepreneurial Leadership in Technology Ventures (CAS ETH ELTV)
|Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ|
|Location||Zürich, Zurich region, Switzerland|
|Category||Economics / Business|
Certificates of Advanced Studies
CAS programmes aim to give greater depth or interdisciplinary breadth to an original academic qualification. They are aimed at university graduates who are working and wish to enhance their professional skills or specialise in a particular subject. They correspond to at least 10 ECTS credits and 150 contact hours and may involve written project work or a thesis. They are organised in the form of block courses or courses on fixed days of the week and last one to two years.
Certificate of Advanced Studies
This description is only available in English.
Technology, Management & Innovation
The CAS ETH ELTV develops expertise in entrepreneurial strategy while building the leadership skills required to found, grow, and lead science-driven and technology-based ventures.
The CAS ETH ELTV develops expertise in bringing technological innovations to the market and leading entrepreneurial ventures. It is tailored to innovative and deep-tech ventures and their specific challenges: complexity, uncertainty, and high resource needs. Participants benefit from research-based education, peer learning, interactive methods and custom-tailored coaching by experienced practitioners, both in further developing their business and in becoming effective leaders of or within a venture.
The programme aims to strengthen the entrepreneurial mind-set, aspirations, and strategising skills of participants with predominantly scientific or engineering backgrounds as well as to develop their company-building knowledge, operational competencies and leadership skills. The CAS ELTV equips participants to create and manage technology ventures while at the same time providing opportunities to build strong networks with other start-up owners and ecosystem players.
Successful graduates will be able to leverage their knowledge and skills for a number of professional opportunities in technology-based enterprises. The programme prepares participants for roles as founders, CEOs or other top management team members in technology start-ups, but also for careers as corporate entrepreneurs, innovation project leaders, or technology strategists in established technology companies.
The programme has three building blocks: ten days of core knowledge building (five modules Friday/Saturday); a one-week international study trip to another entrepreneurial ecosystem; and custom-tailored coaching and mentoring directed both at personal development and at a specific business project concluding with a defence.
In your contacts, please refer to myScience.ch
and reference edu.myScience.ch/id1352
Related Job Offers
- 16.10.20 - Wissenschaftliche(r) Mitarbeiter(in) "Handels- und Marktanalyse" - Ettenhausen
- 14.10.20 - Dozentin / Dozent für Strategie, Organisation und Führung in Nonprofit Organisationen (60-80%) - Luzern
- 08.10.20 - Staff Research Scientist - Trade and Market Analysis - Ettenhausen
- 07.10.20 - Chargé-e de cours HES en commodity trading - Genève
- 07.10.20 - UAS lecturer in commodity trading Activity - Geneva
- 07.10.20 - Collaborateur-trice scientifique HES en sciences de gestion ou sciences économiques à 60% - Carouge
- 06.10.20 - Doktorandin / Doktorand im Bereich Digital Accounting / Controlling (70-85%) - Zug
- 05.10.20 - Dozentin / Dozent Sustainable Investments / Sustainable Finance (80-100%) - Zug
- 05.10.20 - Doktorandin / Doktorand im Bereich FinTech / Digital Banking (70-85%) - Zug
- 30.09.20 - Directrice ou Directeur de la Haute école de gestion de Genève - Genève
21 July 2020
International trade, a threat to jobs?
16 December 2019
Trump’s protectionism raises unemployment
» More news
Last job offers
- Health - 19.10
Clinical Research Coordinator / Wissenschaftliche*r Mitarbeiter*in 60-100% für die Augenklinik
- Health - 16.10
Faculty Position in Infectious Diseases & Immunology
- Agronomy/Food Science - 16.10
Wissenschaftliche(r) Mitarbeiter(in) "Handels- und Marktanalyse"
- Health - 16.10
Faculty Position in Interdisciplinary Cancer Research