CAS ETH in Robotics (CAS ETH Robotics)
|Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ|
|Location||Zürich, Zurich region, Switzerland|
|Deadline||1 February 2021|
Certificates of Advanced Studies
CAS programmes aim to give greater depth or interdisciplinary breadth to an original academic qualification. They are aimed at university graduates who are working and wish to enhance their professional skills or specialise in a particular subject. They correspond to at least 10 ECTS credits and 150 contact hours and may involve written project work or a thesis. They are organised in the form of block courses or courses on fixed days of the week and last one to two years.
Certificate of Advanced Studies
This description is only available in English.
Technology, Management & Innovation
CAS ETH Robotics is a research-oriented programme in robotics and artificial intelligence. It is targeted and flexible, building on and expanding the expertise of professionals and the tutor’s lab.
The CAS ETH Robotics is a personalised advanced training programme in the field of robotics and AI. The advanced training builds on top of the industrial experience of individual participants, expanding and updating the knowledge and skills with cutting-edge developments and research in robotics and AI. A personalised study plan is designed in conjunction with a tutor to define the research projects, take part of ETH courses or impart seminars. Tutors are chosen from over 30 professors of the ETH+ initiative RobotX.
The personalised study plan offers experienced industry individuals the opportunity to undergo research-related training in robotics and AI, to update their knowledge and to expand their area of expertise in a targeted manner.
Participants deepen and update their knowledge with the latest advancements in robotics and AI research. Thus, a successful graduate from the CAS ETH Robotics is able to exploit effectively this knowledge as an industrial expert.
The interest and needs of the participant are taking into account for her/his personalised study plan by the tutor in order to meet her/his professional developmental goals.
The programme is designed on a case-by--case basis with a tutor (ETH Professor). The minimum duration is of 2 months full-time, or part-time within a maximum duration of 12 months.
In your contacts, please refer to myScience.ch
and reference edu.myScience.ch/id1416
Related Job Offers
- 28.07.21 - one Postdoc and 2 PhD positions in Metamorphic Software / Mobile Code for Trustworthy Computing - Basel
- 26.07.21 - Dozentin / Dozent mit Schwerpunkt digitale Forensik und Cyber Investigation (70-100%) - Rotkreuz
- 26.07.21 - Dozentin / Dozent Natural Language Processing (60-100%) - Rotkreuz
- 21.07.21 - Professor/-in für Künstliche Intelligenz und Machine Learning (Professorenstelle) 80 - 100 % - Zurich
- 16.07.21 - Wissenschafliche/-r Mitarbeiter/-in IT Security, Network Security, Open Source Intelligence 80-100% - Zurich
- 16.07.21 - Wissenschaftliche*r Mitarbeiter*in 80-100% - Bern
- 15.07.21 - Informatiker/-in für Software Security und Security Testing als Wissenschaftliche/-r Mitarbeiter/-in 80-100% - Winterthur
- 09.07.21 - Elektrotechnik- oder Informatikingenieur/in als Forschungsprojektleiter/in (80-100%) - Horw/Luzern
- 01.07.21 - Research Assistant - PhD Student in Computer Science, Visual Analytics, Data Science - Zürich
- 01.07.21 - Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in Digital Systems (80 - 100%) - Luzern
1 July 2021
A new collaboration points to the future of data
» More news