- Innovation - Feb 8 Building with waste and recycled
- Civil Engineering - Dec 21 A bench out of glass that's as resistant as steel
- Civil Engineering - Nov 30 Further expansion at NEST
- Physics - Nov 1 Research collaboration for sustainable
- Civil Engineering - Oct 23 An app for rating public transport in real time
- Civil Engineering - Oct 12 Construction prototype for ultra- thin concrete roof
- Civil Engineering - Oct 3 Swiss people may be ready to live car- free
- Environment - Jul 21 "Asphalt has a major downside"
civil engineering and architecture
Researchers at EPFL have developed a system that can be installed in a building to collect data on people's energy usage.
In the year 2100, temperatures at EPFL are expected to be similar to those currently experienced in Perugia, in central Italy.
PhD Candidate in Civil Engineering Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
Senior Research Associate / Postdoc in Real Estate Economics University of Zurich
Civil Engineer CERN, Geneva
ENAC - 3 open PhD positions in structural engineering EPFL, Lausanne
Gouvernance de l’information en organisation, protection des données University of Geneva
Gestion des risques et dangers chimiques au laboratoire EPFL, Lausanne
La profession d’avocat en 2018:Quo vadis? University of Geneva
- Department of Civil, Environmental and Geomatic Engineering of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zürich (ETH).
- Department of Architecture, Wood and Civil Engineering at the Bern University of Applied Sciences.
- College of Engineering and Architecture of Fribourg
Institut de l’espace urbain bâti et naturel of the University of Applied Sciences of Geneva.
- Haute Ecole d’Ingénierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud.
School of engineering and architecture of the University of Applied Sciences of Lucerne.
Last job offers
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 24.2
Wissenschaftliche/r Assistierende/r Pharmazeutische Technologie (80 %)
- Business/Economics - 23.2
Wissenschaftliche(r) Assistent(in) / Doktorand(in)
- Earth Sciences - 22.2
Remote Sensing Scientist – Oceanography (Copernicus) (VN18 12)
- Physics/Materials Science - 22.2
Remote Sensing Scientist for Hyperspectral Infrared Level 1 Processing (VN18 09)