- Medicine - Mar 15 National Health Promotion Day in Moldova
- Medicine - Mar 15 National Health Promotion in Moldova
- Philosophy - Feb 12 Public Lectures about 1918, Aging, Ethics, and Truth
- Social Sciences - Dec 11 A social impact initiative at EPFL
- Social Sciences - Dec 11 A social entrepreneurship initiative at EPFL
- Medicine - Nov 12 New Novartis Entresto real world evidence data shows beneficial impact on quality of life in people living with heart failure
- Civil engineering - Oct 23 An app for rating public transport in real time
- Medicine - Aug 6 Non- Communicable Diseases on the Rise in the Middle East
What determines career success' This question has occupied career research, career counseling, organisations and private persons for decades.
Children in the German-speaking part of Switzerland who utilise extended education offerings in the first two years of primary school generally perform no better in school than other children, an SNSF-funded project has found.
Dozent/in Bildungssoziologie (40 %) Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz FHNW, Muttenz
Wissenschaftliche/r Assistent/in Politische Bildung (40−60 %) Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz FHNW, Aarau
Research Associate and PhD Candidate University of Zurich
Post-doctoral Researcher in Sociology Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
- The Swiss Foundation for Research in Social Sciences (FORS) provides services to conduct research and to publish and disseminate research findings in the social sciences. The Swiss Foundation for Research in Social Sciences publish a complete inventory of Swiss social research. It is located in the University of Lausanne.
The program IRIS (Intégration, Régulation et Innovation Sociales) is a research and postgraduate education program. It is a part of the pool SVS (Science, Vie et Société) of the University of Lausanne, Geneva and of the EPFL. It associates scientists and researchers in human and social sciences.
- The Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) is Switzerland’s leading provider of scientific research funding and support also the research in humanities and social sciences. Any researcher working in Switzerland can ask for a grant. SNSF project funding grants cover direct research costs (staff salaries, materials, travel costs etc.).
- The Academy for the humanities and the social sciences is the umbrella organisation for the humanities and social sciences. It groups approximately 60 scientific societies which represent the wide spectre of the disciplines of the human and social sciences. Its mission ist to represent the interests of the human and social sciences, to put in network the disciplines and to promote the new subjects of scientific importance.
Last job offers
- Pedagogy/Education Science - 17.3
Dozentin / Dozenten für Game Design (40 %)
- Life Sciences - 16.3
PhD opportunities in excellent research environment
- Business/Economics - 16.3
Dozent/in für Corporate Finance mit Schwerpunkt M&A (60-100%)
- Business/Economics - 16.3
Doktoranden im Bereich Banking mit Fokus auf FinTech / Digital Banking (70-85%)