daily life in switzerland
Are you a PhD candidate, a researcher, a professor or a scientist, and coming to Switzerland?
This section provides useful information, hints, tips and links for the daily life :
- How can I find a flat? How much do I have to pay for it?
- How do I open a bank account?
- Can I use my driver’s licence?
- Where to buy food, furniture, ...?
- Maps, train timetables, hotels
... and much more!
Last job offers
- Law/Forensics - 23.5
Advisor / National Contact Point (NCP) for Legal & Finance (80%-100%)
- Life Sciences - 22.5
PostDoc in Molecular Biology and Protein Biochemistry (50–100 %)
- Law/Forensics - 21.5
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter (m/w/d)
- Electroengineering - 21.5
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin / Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
- Business/Economics - 22.5
Candidat-e au doctorat
- Environment - 22.5
Doctoral position in the area of Polymer Science
- Innovation/Technology - 22.5
Postdoc / Scientific Collaborator in Future Impact of Digitalization on Mobility (80-100%)
- Materials Science - 22.5
PhD Candidate in computational fracture modeling of cellulose-based gradient materials