moving out of Switzerland
Do you leave Switzerland?
Do you go abroad for a PhD, a postdoc or a research stay ? Or do you leave Switzerland definitively after having worked some years in Switzerland? Find useful information concerning the following questions:
- Can you take your insurance contributions with you
- What about your pension fund?
- Can you keep your health insurance or other insurances in Switzerland?
- Are fellowships assessable?
- Useful addresses and contacts. These people can help you to organize your research stay or postdoc in the destination country.
Last job offers
- Law/Forensics - 23.5
Advisor / National Contact Point (NCP) for Legal & Finance (80%-100%)
- Life Sciences - 22.5
PostDoc in Molecular Biology and Protein Biochemistry (50–100 %)
- Law/Forensics - 21.5
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiter (m/w/d)
- Electroengineering - 21.5
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin / Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
- Business/Economics - 22.5
Candidat-e au doctorat
- Environment - 22.5
Doctoral position in the area of Polymer Science
- Innovation/Technology - 22.5
Postdoc / Scientific Collaborator in Future Impact of Digitalization on Mobility (80-100%)
- Materials Science - 22.5
PhD Candidate in computational fracture modeling of cellulose-based gradient materials