moving out of Switzerland
Do you leave Switzerland?
Do you go abroad for a PhD, a postdoc or a research stay ? Or do you leave Switzerland definitively after having worked some years in Switzerland? Find useful information concerning the following questions:
- Can you take your insurance contributions with you
- What about your pension fund?
- Can you keep your health insurance or other insurances in Switzerland?
- Are fellowships assessable?
- Useful addresses and contacts. These people can help you to organize your research stay or postdoc in the destination country.
Last job offers
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 24.2
Wissenschaftliche/r Assistierende/r Pharmazeutische Technologie (80 %)
- Business/Economics - 23.2
Wissenschaftliche(r) Assistent(in) / Doktorand(in)
- Earth Sciences - 22.2
Remote Sensing Scientist – Oceanography (Copernicus) (VN18 12)
- Physics/Materials Science - 22.2
Remote Sensing Scientist for Hyperspectral Infrared Level 1 Processing (VN18 09)
- Life Sciences - 22.2
Wissenschaftliche/n Mitarbeiter/in (50%)
- Chemistry - 21.2
Assistant Professor for Biochemistry with Tenure Track to a position of Full Prof. (Extraordinariat)
- Business/Economics - 20.2
- Pedagogy/Education Science - 20.2
Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in als Data Scientist für intelligente Gebäude (80-100%)