civil engineering and architecture
The global lockdown caused by the coronavirus has brought the shortcomings and social inequality inherent in modern housing into stark relief. This presents architects with an opportunity to learn some important lessons for their future work.
What is the relationship between epidiemology and urban planning? Sascha Roesler, assistant professor at the USI Academy of Achitecture (Institute for the History and Theory of Art and Architecture, ISA), explores the subject in a recently published article in the Neue Zürcher Zeitung and with a short video, showing how these two concepts have a common history and future.
- Department of Civil, Environmental and Geomatic Engineering of the Swiss Federal Institute of Technology Zürich (ETH).
- Department of Architecture, Wood and Civil Engineering at the Bern University of Applied Sciences.
- College of Engineering and Architecture of Fribourg
Institut de l’espace urbain bâti et naturel of the University of Applied Sciences of Geneva.
- Haute Ecole d’Ingénierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud.
School of engineering and architecture of the University of Applied Sciences of Lucerne.
Last job offers
- Life Sciences - 18.9
Internship position in Biochemical Engineering in Development Optical Biosensors
- Electroengineering - 18.9
Entwicklungsingenieur/in Optoelektronische Systeme (m/w), 80-100%
- Life Sciences - 17.9
PhD student position in Pediatric Oncology
- Economics/Business - 17.9
Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in Sustainable Business Models (80 %)
- Pedagogy - 16.9
Institutsleiter*in Kinder- und Jugendhilfe (80–100 %)
- Physics - 16.9
- Computer Science - 14.9
Senior Firmware Developer