electrical and mechanical engineering
To harvest wind energy, you don't necessarily need rotors on steel masts - light kites on thin ropes can do the same.
EPFL researchers have found a way to control and standardize the production of nanowires on silicon surfaces.
An EPFL researcher has developed a mathematical model for optimizing heat transfer in factories and dramatically reducing water and energy consumption.
EPFL researchers have developed a compact and efficient medium-frequency transformer. Their device is poised to enhance the flexibility and efficiency of tomorrow's smart grids and DC power distribution networks.
Dozentin / Dozent für Mikroprozessortechnik / Embedded Systems (100%) Hochschule Luzern, Horw/Luzern
Industrial Automation technician (BE-ICS-AC-2019-90-LD) CERN, Geneva
Mechatronics Technician - Advanced alignment systems (TTE Programme) CERN, Geneva
Mechatronics Technician - Control Systems (TTE Programme) CERN, Geneva
Electrical technician - Signal and DC cabling (TTE Programme) CERN, Geneva
Post-doctoral researcher position: Magnetic tape storage systems IBM Zurich Research Laboratory
CAS ETH in Räumliche Informationssysteme (CAS ETH RIS) Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
MAS ETH in Applied Technology (MAS ETH AT) Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
CAS ETH in Mobilität der Zukunft: Neue Geschäftsmodelle Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
- Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering of ETH Zurich
- Engineering and Information Technology institutes at the HSR Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil (member of the University of Applied Sciences of Eastern Switzerland FHO).
- College of Engineering and Architecture of Fribourg.
- Haute Ecole d’Ingénierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud.
- Department of Engineering and Information Technology of the University of Applied Sciences Bern.
- School of engineering and architecture of the University of Applied Sciences of Lucerne.
- Electrosuisse is the recognised professional organisation for electrical-, energy- and information technology, offering services for the whole of the electrical sector.
- The Power Engineering Society (ETG) is a platform for your advanced training and the interface for knowledge and experience. It organises events dealing with topical questions and problems in the field of electrical power engineering.
- The Information Technology Society (ITG) is a platform for your advanced training and the interface for knowledge and experience. It organises events dealing with topical questions and problems in the field of automation, electronics and information technology.
- The Swiss Electrotechnical Committee (CES), a commission of Electrosuisse, is the national organisation for drawing up standards and safety regulations in the spheres of electrical engineering, electronics and information technology in Switzerland.
- Swissmem unites the Swiss engineering, electrical and metal industry and associated technology-oriented sectors.
Last job offers
- Environment - 14.8
Wissenschaftliche/n Mitarbeitende/n Gebäude-Energie-Systeme
- Physics - 13.8
Remote Sensing Scientist – Optical Radiative Transfer (VN 19/40)
- Life Sciences - 13.8
Scientific Officer in Genomics Technology Development
- Art and Design - 16.8
Kunst- bzw. Architekturhistoriker*in
- Business/Economics - 16.8
PhD Candidate Position in Digital Interactions and Marketing (100%)
- Environment - 15.8
PhD 1.B position in Earth System Science: ’Understanding common pool resource dynamics through mathematical modelling...
- Life Sciences - 15.8
Doktorandin / Doktoranden (w/m/d)
- Computer Science/Telecom - 15.8
Data Scientist - Industry Projects (W/M)