electrical and mechanical engineering
A team of researchers has succeeded in using an electric current to directly control gene expression for the first time. Their work provides the basis for medical implants that can be switched on and off using electronic devices outside the body.
ETH Professor Kristina Shea and her team are busy developing a new ventilator. Their aim is to make it as inexpensive, modular and easy to use as possible - the ideal combination for any country that needs this medical device.
Researchers at EPFL have developed a nanodevice that operates more than 10 times faster than today's fastest transistors, and about 100 times faster than the transistors you have on your computers.
ETH researchers have set up a test rig to put newly developed ventilator systems through their paces.
Using integrated photonic chips fabricated at EPFL, scientists have demonstrated laser-based microwave generators.
Physicists at ETH Zurich have demonstrated a five-metre-long microwave quantum link, the longest of its kind date. It can be used both for future quantum computer networks and for experiments in basic quantum physics research.
(Senior) Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in Elektronische Schaltungstechnik mit Spezialisierung in Kommunikationstechnik (80 - 100%) Hochschule Luzern - Technik & Architektur
India Industry Internships - Fall 2020 Swissnex India
Technical-scientific project manager hydrochemistry (m/f) 100% Nagra, Wettingen
- Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering of ETH Zurich
- Engineering and Information Technology institutes at the HSR Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil (member of the University of Applied Sciences of Eastern Switzerland FHO).
- College of Engineering and Architecture of Fribourg.
- Haute Ecole d’Ingénierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud.
- Department of Engineering and Information Technology of the University of Applied Sciences Bern.
- School of engineering and architecture of the University of Applied Sciences of Lucerne.
- Electrosuisse is the recognised professional organisation for electrical-, energy- and information technology, offering services for the whole of the electrical sector.
- The Power Engineering Society (ETG) is a platform for your advanced training and the interface for knowledge and experience. It organises events dealing with topical questions and problems in the field of electrical power engineering.
- The Information Technology Society (ITG) is a platform for your advanced training and the interface for knowledge and experience. It organises events dealing with topical questions and problems in the field of automation, electronics and information technology.
- The Swiss Electrotechnical Committee (CES), a commission of Electrosuisse, is the national organisation for drawing up standards and safety regulations in the spheres of electrical engineering, electronics and information technology in Switzerland.
- Swissmem unites the Swiss engineering, electrical and metal industry and associated technology-oriented sectors.
Last job offers
- Pedagogy - 3.6
Sportwissenschaftler/in als Wissensch. Mitarbeiter/in Kompetenzzentrum Fachdidaktik Sport (50 %)
- Electroengineering - 2.6
(Senior) Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in Elektronische Schaltungstechnik mit Spezialisierung in Kommunikationstechnik (80 - 100%)
- Economics/Business - 29.5
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin / Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter im Bereich Risk and Compliance Management (70-85%)
- Microtechnics - 28.5
India Industry Internships - Fall 2020
- Law - 27.5
Doctorant-e-s en droit
- Law - 27.5
Post-doctorant-e en sociologie du droit
- Social Sciences - 26.5
Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in im Schwerpunkt Beratung (60–80 %)
- Computer Science - 26.5
Dozentin / Dozenten für Mobile Engineering mit einem Pensum von 25% bis 60%