electrical and mechanical engineering
Physicists at ETH Zurich have demonstrated a five-metre-long microwave quantum link, the longest of its kind date.
An experiment by EPFL researchers has confirmed a theory that has been used in mechanics for over half a century - despite never having been fully validated. The team could now use the theory in bolder and more innovative ways in their quest to develop ever better energy systems.
Researchers at EPFL have developed a novel way to increase fuel-cell efficiency and lifespan, using a recirculation fan driven by a steam turbine that runs on steam-lubricated bearings.
Researchers at ETH have measured the timing of single writing events in a novel magnetic memory device with a resolution of less than 100 picoseconds.
Dozent/in und Projektleiter/in für intelligente Energiesysteme 80-100% Hochschule Luzern - Technik & Architektur
Forschungskoordinator / Geschäftsführer (m/w/d) Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften München
Electrical Technician (EN-EL-EWS-2020-42-LD) CERN, Geneva
Precision Mechanics & CNC Machining Technician (EP-DT-CO-2019-126-LD) CERN, Geneva
PhD Position: Silicon Carbide Power Electronics Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
PhD position on ’Acoustic metamaterials for suppressing thermoacoustic instabilities’ Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
- Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering of ETH Zurich
- Engineering and Information Technology institutes at the HSR Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil (member of the University of Applied Sciences of Eastern Switzerland FHO).
- College of Engineering and Architecture of Fribourg.
- Haute Ecole d’Ingénierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud.
- Department of Engineering and Information Technology of the University of Applied Sciences Bern.
- School of engineering and architecture of the University of Applied Sciences of Lucerne.
- Electrosuisse is the recognised professional organisation for electrical-, energy- and information technology, offering services for the whole of the electrical sector.
- The Power Engineering Society (ETG) is a platform for your advanced training and the interface for knowledge and experience. It organises events dealing with topical questions and problems in the field of electrical power engineering.
- The Information Technology Society (ITG) is a platform for your advanced training and the interface for knowledge and experience. It organises events dealing with topical questions and problems in the field of automation, electronics and information technology.
- The Swiss Electrotechnical Committee (CES), a commission of Electrosuisse, is the national organisation for drawing up standards and safety regulations in the spheres of electrical engineering, electronics and information technology in Switzerland.
- Swissmem unites the Swiss engineering, electrical and metal industry and associated technology-oriented sectors.
Last job offers
- Life Sciences - 25.3
Collaborateur-trice scientifique 2 en Sciences biomédicales 100% (temps partiel envisageable)
- Health - 28.3
Associate Medical Director - Product Development Oncology (Gynecological Malignancies)
- Health - 28.3
Senior Strategy Leader, Oncology Development Innovation
- Health - 27.3
Research Associate Advanced in vitro Systems in Mucosal Immunology
- Pharmacology - 27.3
Technical R&D Scientist / Engineer Modelling and Simulation
- Transport - 27.3
Hilfsassistent/in für die Forschungsgruppe Raumentwicklung und Stadtpolitik (SPUR)
- Health - 26.3
Laboratory Technician (m/f/d) 80-100%, starting upon mutual agreement
- Health - 26.3
Postdoctoral Fellow (m/f/d): The influence of warmth on the immune system 100%, starting upon mutual agreement