- Mechanical Engineering - Apr 20 World’s largest electric truck in
- Innovation - Apr 12 Europe’s urban mine
- Computer Science - Mar 22 Robotic collaboration in timber construction
- Microtechnics - Mar 2 Team set to compete in the Hyperloop
- Microtechnics - Feb 23 Meet Tribot, the Swiss Army knife of robots for rescue missions
- Innovation - Nov 24 "Lab- developed technology a boon to today's athletes"
- Medicine - Oct 6 Alcon receives CE Mark for first-of-its- kind AutonoMe(TM) preloaded intraocular lens (IOL) delivery system with Clareon IOL
- Microtechnics - Sep 13 World’s largest electric vehicle
electrical and mechanical engineering
A team from EPFL and NCCR Marvel has identified more than 1,000 materials with a particularly interesting 2D structure.
Vanadium dioxide's unique properties make it perfect for outperforming silicon and giving rise to a new generation of low-power electronic devices.
Engineers / Post-docs in Machine Learning Centre Suisse d’Electronique et de Microtechnique CSEM
PhD in Advanced Statistical Analysis and Machine Learning applied in Sleep Medicine SUPSI, Manno
Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in als Data Scientist für intelligente Gebäude (80-100%) Hochschule Luzern, Horw (Luzern)
PhD position: Real-time hybrid testing under uncertainty Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
Mechanical Technician - Technicien en mécanique CERN, Geneva
Electronics Engineer for scientific instruments in space Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
- Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering of ETH Zurich
- Engineering and Information Technology institutes at the HSR Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil (member of the University of Applied Sciences of Eastern Switzerland FHO).
- College of Engineering and Architecture of Fribourg.
- Haute Ecole d’Ingénierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud.
- Department of Engineering and Information Technology of the University of Applied Sciences Bern.
- School of engineering and architecture of the University of Applied Sciences of Lucerne.
- Electrosuisse is the recognised professional organisation for electrical-, energy- and information technology, offering services for the whole of the electrical sector.
- The Power Engineering Society (ETG) is a platform for your advanced training and the interface for knowledge and experience. It organises events dealing with topical questions and problems in the field of electrical power engineering.
- The Information Technology Society (ITG) is a platform for your advanced training and the interface for knowledge and experience. It organises events dealing with topical questions and problems in the field of automation, electronics and information technology.
- The Swiss Electrotechnical Committee (CES), a commission of Electrosuisse, is the national organisation for drawing up standards and safety regulations in the spheres of electrical engineering, electronics and information technology in Switzerland.
- Swissmem unites the Swiss engineering, electrical and metal industry and associated technology-oriented sectors.
Last job offers
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 18.4
Wissenschaftliche Assistentin / Wissenschaftlicher Assistent Studiengang Medizintechnik
- Microtechnics - 18.4
Engineers / Post-docs in Machine Learning
- Earth Sciences - 17.4
Marine Applications Competence Area Manager (VN18 29)
- Environment - 17.4
PhD Position Environmental fate of perovskite photovoltaics