electrical and mechanical engineering
Researchers at EPFL have developed a new laser 3D-printing technique to manufacture metal components with unprecedented resistance to high temperature, damage and corrosion.
Romain Fleury, a tenure-track assistant professor who heads the Laboratory of Wave Engineering, has been named best teacher in electrical and electronic engineering.
Excitons are quasiparticles made from the excited state of electrons and - according to research being carried out EPFL - have the potential to boost the energy efficiency of our everyday devices.
Whether mobile phone or automatic toilets - electronic devices are becoming increasingly complex. And who hasn't heard stories of devices that fail precisely after the warranty has expired?
wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin / Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (80-100%) Hochschule Luzern - Technik & Architektur
Wissenschaftliche Assistentin / Wissenschaftlicher Assistent Mechatronik (60-80%) Hochschule Luzern - Technik & Architektur
Dozentin / Dozenten für Automation (100 %) ZHAW Zürcher Hochschule für Angewandte Wissenschaften, Winterthur
Forschungskoordinator / Geschäftsführer (m/w/d) Hochschule für angewandte Wissenschaften München
Scientific Data Analysis Group Leader Diamond Light Source, Harwell, Oxfordshire
Manufacturing Engineer in Soft Actuators EPFL, Lausanne
- Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering of ETH Zurich
- Engineering and Information Technology institutes at the HSR Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil (member of the University of Applied Sciences of Eastern Switzerland FHO).
- College of Engineering and Architecture of Fribourg.
- Haute Ecole d’Ingénierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud.
- Department of Engineering and Information Technology of the University of Applied Sciences Bern.
- School of engineering and architecture of the University of Applied Sciences of Lucerne.
- Electrosuisse is the recognised professional organisation for electrical-, energy- and information technology, offering services for the whole of the electrical sector.
- The Power Engineering Society (ETG) is a platform for your advanced training and the interface for knowledge and experience. It organises events dealing with topical questions and problems in the field of electrical power engineering.
- The Information Technology Society (ITG) is a platform for your advanced training and the interface for knowledge and experience. It organises events dealing with topical questions and problems in the field of automation, electronics and information technology.
- The Swiss Electrotechnical Committee (CES), a commission of Electrosuisse, is the national organisation for drawing up standards and safety regulations in the spheres of electrical engineering, electronics and information technology in Switzerland.
- Swissmem unites the Swiss engineering, electrical and metal industry and associated technology-oriented sectors.
Last job offers
- Interdisciplinary - 28.1
Dozent/in für touristische Infrastruktur und Beherbergung
- Life Sciences - 27.1
Research Assistant (f/m/d)
- Computer Science/Telecom - 27.1
wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin / Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter (80-100%)
- Philosophy - 26.1
Fachbereichsleitung Wirtschafts- und Sozialethik (60%)
- Administration - 24.1
Bereichsleiter/in Forschungsförderung International 80-100%
- Health - 27.1
Senior Medical Director Pediatrics I
- Health - 27.1
Clinical Scientist, Translational Medicine, pRED Oncology
- Health - 27.1
Medical Director / Associate Medical Director