electrical and mechanical engineering
EPFL researchers have developed a compact and efficient medium-frequency transformer. Their device is poised to enhance the flexibility and efficiency of tomorrow's smart grids and DC power distribution networks.
By studying the effects of Basel's electricity levy, researchers at the University of Lucerne investigated how tax incentives work in practice and how their impact on energy consumption could be increased.
EPFL scientists have developed microscopic, hydrogel-based muscles that can manipulate and mechanically stimulate biological tissue.
Empa is expanding its Coating Competence Center (CCC) thanks to a new partnership in the field of printed electronics with US-based equipment manufacturer Optomec.
PROFESSEUR-E ASSOCIE-E HES dans le domaine des matériaux HES-SO Genève
MAITRE D’ENSEIGNEMENT HES Dans le domaine de la résistance des matériaux HES-SO Genève
PhD candidate (100%) for modelling, optimising, and designing advanced pulse generators for future accelerator systems Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
Postdoctoral Researcher in High Voltage Gas Circuit Breakers Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
PhD Candidate or Postdoctoral Researcher (100%) in Quantum Hybrid Systems Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
PhD Candidate in reduced order modeling for dynamics of jointed structures Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
Sciences cognitives et conscience EPFL, Lausanne
Gestion des risques et dangers chimiques au laboratoire EPFL, Lausanne
Essentials of Bayesian networks in forensic science EPFL, Lausanne
Sciences cognitives et inconscient EPFL, Lausanne
- Department of Information Technology and Electrical Engineering of ETH Zurich
- Engineering and Information Technology institutes at the HSR Hochschule für Technik Rapperswil (member of the University of Applied Sciences of Eastern Switzerland FHO).
- College of Engineering and Architecture of Fribourg.
- Haute Ecole d’Ingénierie et de Gestion du Canton de Vaud.
- Department of Engineering and Information Technology of the University of Applied Sciences Bern.
- School of engineering and architecture of the University of Applied Sciences of Lucerne.
- Electrosuisse is the recognised professional organisation for electrical-, energy- and information technology, offering services for the whole of the electrical sector.
- The Power Engineering Society (ETG) is a platform for your advanced training and the interface for knowledge and experience. It organises events dealing with topical questions and problems in the field of electrical power engineering.
- The Information Technology Society (ITG) is a platform for your advanced training and the interface for knowledge and experience. It organises events dealing with topical questions and problems in the field of automation, electronics and information technology.
- The Swiss Electrotechnical Committee (CES), a commission of Electrosuisse, is the national organisation for drawing up standards and safety regulations in the spheres of electrical engineering, electronics and information technology in Switzerland.
- Swissmem unites the Swiss engineering, electrical and metal industry and associated technology-oriented sectors.
Last job offers
- Business/Economics - 19.4
Dozent/in Business Communication 80-100%
- Media - 19.4
Digital Communication Manager/in 40-60%
- Computer Science/Telecom - 17.4
Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in Data Science (60-100%)
- Health - 17.4
Professeur-e HES associé-e « Spécialisation en santé mentale et psychiatrie »