You are a young researcher and have an idea for developing your results into a social or commercial innovation. You are looking for the opportunity to test and refine your idea.
BRIDGE is a funding programme of the SNSF and Innosuisse. Together, they have been funding projects between basic research and innovation since 2017.
Support is provided to researchers whose results have potential for an innovative product or service. However, further work is needed to clearly determine the potential. The BRIDGE contributions make this possible. In this way, they accelerate the transfer of research results into the economy and society.
Who can apply for a grant?
- You gained research experience as part of a bachelor’s or master’s degree, which you completed within the last four years, or:
- You are about to complete your PhD within the next six months, or:
- You hold a PhD obtained within the last four years.
- Your Swiss research institution will support you for the duration of the project.
- You are submitting your application as an individual and not as part of a group.
What you get from BRIDGE?
- We will fund your project for 12 months.
- We will cover your salary, and expenses directly related to running your project up to a maximum of 130,000 Swiss francs a year.
Frequently asked questions:
Next submission deadline (5pm Swiss time)
Actualité précédente :
Appel à projets Gendered Innovation