myScience career service
You are a researcher (PhD, postdoc, senior scientist) at a university. You have to leave the university or you want to find a job in the private or public sector.
- The step from university to industry or administration seems complicated to you and you don’t know how to proceed.
- Having only had university research positions, you have never really had to apply for a job. You don’t know if your application documents are in order.
- You have never had a real job interview. You don’t know what to expect and are feeling insecure.
- You are a foreigner and you don’t know the local customs or companies, or you don’t speak German/French.
Compact, custom-made coaching, adapted to your individual needs.
If you live abroad or if you can’t come for coaching, you can use our hotline. We can answer any urgent questions you might have concerning a job advertisement, a job application or an upcoming interview, or general questions about the job market in Switzerland.
Send us your CV and/or cover letter by email and we will edit the documents according to your needs. You decide if you want the contents reworked or a completely reformatted document ready to submit. We can also translate your docuemnts or target them to meet the specific job requirements advertized. One email is all it takes!
Researchers and highly skilled people (PhDs, postdocs, senior researchers, etc.).
German, English, French
Do not hesitate to contact us with any queries.
Last job offers
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 20.11
Leiterin Sektion Nationale Gesundheitspolitik / Leiter Sektion Nationale Gesundheitspolitik
- Microtechnics - 20.11
Leiter/in des Instituts für Elektrotechnik
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 16.11
Professeur-e ordinaire ou associé-e, médecin-chef-fe du service de médecine interne de réhabilitation...
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 17.11
Full Professor in Orthopaedic Surgery
- Interdisciplinary - 17.11
- Environment - 17.11
Postdoctoral Fellow in Climate Modeling / Attribution of changes in the water cycle using Big Data
- Environment - 17.11
Postdoctoral Fellow in Climate Modeling / Uncertainty quantification in climate projections
- Mechanical Engineering - 17.11
STI - Mécanicien(ne) monteur (euse)