Collaborateur scientifique HES en gestion / Post-doctoral Fellow in Management
HEG Management Department
|Published||6 July 2017|
|Closing Date||31 August 2017|
|Workplace||Geneva, Lake Geneva region, Switzerland|
|Category||Business / Economics|
|Position||Scientific officer / Scientific assistant|
|Duration||12 months renewable but duration maximum 3 years or the duration of the project.|
|Occupation rate||70% - 80%|
|Start||September 1, 2017 (or date to be determined)|
La HES-SO Genève cherche pour la Haute école de gestion dans sa filière Économie d’entreprise / The Geneva School of Business Administration invites applications for a position of
Un collaborateur scientifique HES en gestion / Post-doctoral fellow at the HEG Management department, Geneva / Post-doc au département d’Economie d’entreprise de la HEG, Genève
The postdoctoral fellow will participate in a new 3 year Swiss National Science Foundation project : « Blockchain in audit and control professions: towards a new paradigm?» He or she will be in charge of the research focusing on the identification and application of audit rules in relation with blockchain supported business processes. This study will involve qualitative fieldwork mainly in Switzerland, and possibly Europe and include publishing results in scientific conferences and journals. He or she will work in close collaboration with a doctoral student in Information Systems at the Centre Universitaire d’Informatique, University of Geneva, focusing on the design and implementation of blockchain based prototypes. He or she will be supervised by Nathalie Brender (professor in management).
• Recent PhD in Economics and Management (less than 3 years).
• Areas of expertise: Auditing and Technology. Blockchain would be a serious advantage.
• Knowledge of International Auditing Standards, Swiss Auditing Standards and Swiss Legal Framework.
• Empirical research experience.
• Skills in qualitative methods, in particular interviewing (preparation, conduct and analysis) and documentary analysis.
• Demonstrated experience in research.
• Ability to operationalize concepts and specify requirements for prototype implementation.
• Excellent scientific writing.
• Promising publication record.
• Languages: English, French, working knowledge of German appreciated.
Seules les candidatures des personnes maîtrisant parfaitement l’anglais ou dont l’anglais est la langue maternelle seront considérées.
Applications, including a motivation letter, a curriculum vitae, copies of diplomas and work certificates, and a sample publication can be submitted to: Nathalie.Brenderhesge.ch.
All information about conditions can be requested to the Human Resources Department at +41 22 388 17 46 – michele.nicollehesge.ch
The University of Applied Sciences Western Switzerland (HES-SO) Geneva is an equal opportunity employer.
In your application, please refer to myScience.ch
and reference JobID 36825.
- Computer Science - 11.7
Professeur-e HES en informatique de gestion responsable pour le domaine de l’algorithmique et la programmation
- Business - 7.7
Verantwortliche/n Weiterbildung Tourismus und Mobilität (80-100%)
- Business - 30.6
Doktorandin / Doktorand
- Business - 21.6
Tenure Track Assistant Professor or Full Professor in Innovation Management