Sales Area Manager (Neuroscience field - No Sales experience required)
|Workplace||Wädenswil, Einsiedlerstrasse 30, All regions, Switzerland|
|Job Start||As soon as possible|
3Brain is a young, fast-growing, dynamic company focusing on brain technologies, one of the most fascinating research and business sectors with multiple applications and impacts on human life. 3Brain’s mission is to provide state of the art technology to support life science research and improve human health. In particular 3Brain develops, manufactures and distributes high-quality instruments based on our patented CMOS
multi-electrode array, a high-resolution neuro-electronic chip. The company is headquartered in Switzerland nearby Zurich and has a SW R&D office in Italy. We’ve also installed our products in laboratories and pharma companies worldwide also thanks to its network of distributors covering among others US, Canada, China and Japan.
More info: https://www.3brain.com/about.html
Following our expansion plan, 3Brain is looking for a full-time sales area manager to reinforce our sales department for the European market, with a focus on German-speaking countries.
The candidate will promote and sell 3Brain’s products to research labs and pharma companies and will take over responsibility for the sales and market development in your territory. Remote work in Germany is negotiable (preferably South for easier contact).
Main tasks will include:
• Customer acquisition with cold calling, webinars, on-site visits, demos and contract negotiation
• Identifying new clients and customer segments
• Supporting marketing activities by participation at international congresses and trade shows
• Calculating client quotations and administering client accounts
• Fluency in English and German (preferably one of the two is your mother-tongue)
• PhD degree in biology/bio-engineering/biophysics (preferably in the Neuroscience field)
• Experience with electrophysiology instruments, such as patch-clamp or, better, Multi Electrode Array technology
• Extroverted and performs well in social engagements with excellent communication and relationship skills
• Availability to travel worldwide for short periods (conferences, meetings, demos, etc.)
• Initiative, independence and ability to communicate and work effectively with other team members in a multicultural and international environment
• EU Passport holder
WHAT WE OFFER
• A dynamic and stimulating work environment in a young, emerging company
• Possibility of professional growth
• Training and incentives to sales
• Flexible work hours
Contact and Address
To apply send an email with CV and short motivation letter to info3brain.com , subject: sales area manager
If you have any inquiries regarding this position, please feel free to also contact us through the email stated above.
In your application, please refer to myScience.ch and reference JobID 47462.
Search for a jobRelated Job Offers:
- Life Sciences - 25.3
Collaborateur-trice scientifique 2 en Sciences biomédicales 100% (temps partiel envisageable)
- Life Sciences - 12.3
Laboratory Technician Protein Expression and Purification