Applications should be submitted exclusively on-line to the following address: https://jobs.unige.ch
before August 31 st, 2021 (23:59 Geneva time). APPLICATIONS SENT BY EMAIL SHALL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Applications should include:
• a cover letter explaining the reasons for applying (max. 0.5 page).
• a full Curriculum Vitae, including previous employment and university training, the date and title
of the doctoral thesis, publications, conference presentations / invited lectures, classes taught,
and student research supervised.
• a research statement, describing the research the candidate intends to develop (max. 4 pages)
• a teaching statement, describing the candidate’s teaching approach, intentions for teaching and
his or her potential contribution to our teaching programs (max. 2 pages).
• PDFs of the three most significant publications.
• the names and contact information of five referees.
Complementary information may be obtained at the following e-mail address: scienceopeningsunige.ch.
You can read this announcement at the following address: https://jobs.icams.unige.chEQUAL OPPORTUNITY:To promote an equitable representation of men and women among its staff, the Department of Earth Sciences encourage applications from women and aims at short-listing at least 50% female applicants. The Call will remain open until this objective is fulfilled.
The University’s strategy regarding equal opportunity, specifically with respect to the recruitment of professors, is described in the university’s action plan for equality 2017-2020, in particular chapter 3.3.2. Candidates are expressly invited to consult this document here: