Postdoctoral research position (100%) in analytical biogeochemistry of trace elements in soils
|Workplace||Dübendorf, Zurich region, Switzerland|
Additional assets are:
The candidate’s application must include:
We offer a stimulating research environment and a world-class infrastructure for environmental analytics. The main workplace for this position is at Eawag located in Dübendorf and it is foreseen that some of the research will be carried out at ETH Zurich (ETH central campus).
Eawag is a modern employer and offers an excellent working environment where staff can contribute their strengths, experience and ways of thinking. We promote gender equality and are committed to staff diversity and inclusion. The compatibility of career and family is of central importance to us. For more information about Eawag and our work conditions please consult ?url=www.eawag.ch&module=jobs&id=52435" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.eawag.ch and ?url=www.eawag.ch%2Fen%2Faboutus%2Fworking%2Femployment&module=jobs&id=52435" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.eawag.ch/en/aboutus/working/employment.
Applications should be submitted by May 12, 2021. For further information, please contact Prof. Dr Lenny Winkel .
We look forward to receiving your application. Please send it through this webpage, any other way of applying will not be considered. A click on the button below will take you directly to the application form.
In your application, please refer to myScience.ch and reference JobID 52435.
More job offers worldwide on jobs.myScience.org
Related Continuing Education Programs
- » Mobiliser la pensée systémique pour devenir acteur de la transition - Écologie, société, économie: comprendre les changements en cours pour mieux y trouver sa place (2021)
- » MAS ETH EPF in Urban and Territorial Design (MAS ETH UTD)
- » CAS ETH in Collaborative Decision Making under Uncertainty (CAS ETH CDM)
- » MAS ETH in Sustainable Water Resources (MAS ETH SWR)
- » CAS ETH in Räumliche Informationssysteme (CAS ETH RIS)
- » CAS ETH in Raumplanung (CAS ETH RP)
- » CAS ETH in Naturgefahren-Risikomanagement (CAS ETH NGRM)
- » CAS ETH in Angewandten Erdwissenschaften (CAS ETH ERDW)
- » DAS ETH in Raumplanung (DAS ETH RP)
- » MAS ETH in Raumplanung (MAS ETH RP)
4 May 2021
Nanoplastics - an underestimated problem?
» More news