Assistant for unitech international society
|Workplace||Zurich, Zurich region, Switzerland|
Assistant for UNITECH International Society
40%-50%, Zurich, fixed-term
UNITECH International Society is a pan-European ecosystem of European universities and Corporate Partners, who join forces to identify young talent and help them develop their technical and leadership skills to have a positive impact in organizations, the environment and society.
We believe that in order to tackle complex global topics we need to collaborate. UNITECH is in a unique position to collaborate in inter-industry initiatives that have a positive impact on the development of our students, on the environment and on society.
As soon as possible or according by agreement we are looking for an Assistant for our small team of two persons located in Zurich. We search for a person who looks forward to working with various international stakeholders within our network (students, alumni, Academic and Corporate partners and our IT team) and in busy situations keeps the overview of the most important details. In addition you should have the passion for organizing events, being active in social media, and creating new marketing materials and experiences. As we are a small team a good and trust-based relationship is a must/very important for us.
We look forward to receiving your online application with the following documents:
Please send your application to marta.chicano unitech-international.org.
Further information about UNITECH International Society can be found on our website: ?url=www.unitech-international.org&module=jobs&id=52596" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">www.unitech-international.org . Questions regarding the position should be directed to Ms. Marta Chicano by e-mail.
In your application, please refer to myScience.ch and reference JobID 52596.
More job offers worldwide on jobs.myScience.org
Related Continuing Education Programs
- » Responsable de la protection des données en entreprise / DPO (2021)
- » CAS ETH Entrepreneurial Leadership in Technology Ventures (CAS ETH ELTV)
- » Sécurité de l’information (MAS-InfoSec) (2020)
- » Sécurité de l’information (CAS-InfoSec) (2020)
- » Sécurité de l’information (DAS-InfoSec) (2020)
- » CAS ETH ARC in Unternehmensführung (CAS ETH ARC Unternehmen)
- » MAS ETH in Management, Technology, and Economics (MAS ETH MTEC)
- » Méthodologies de Développement Logiciel - Docker/Kubernetes (2020)
- » Développement Logiciel 101: méthodologies et outils (2020)
- » Management et technologie des systèmes d’information (MATIS) - Gestion de projets des systèmes d’information et des services (GPSI) (2020)
9 February 2021
Thematic ETFs, "a financial innovation gone awry"
21 July 2020
International trade, a threat to jobs?
» More news