Roche Postdoctoral Fellowship (RPF) in human T cell immunology (2-3 years)
|Workplace||Basel, North West Switzerland, Switzerland|
Roche Search Global Web Site : Careers Roche Language: DE
Switzerland, Basel-City, Basel
The Immunology Incubator is an innovative interface between Roche Pharma Research and Early Development (pRED) and the next generation of academic leaders. High potential, early to mid-career investigators and postdocs with an immunology background are embedded within pRED to conduct exploratory research that advances disease understanding and uncovers novel therapeutic targets.
pRED has an opening for an Immunology Incubator Postdoc Fellow within Immunology Discovery, part of the Immunology, Infections Diseases and Ophthalmology (I2O) Department, located in Basel, Switzerland.
We are seeking an independent and highly motivated researcher to advance our understanding of the mechanisms underlying the progression of inflammatory bowel diseases (IBD). Specifically, the research project will aim at investigating the role of T cell plasticity in maintaining intestinal homeostasis and in the development of chronic and tissue-damaging intestinal inflammation. In addition, the relationship between T cell plasticity and intestinal microbiota will be a central element of this project.
In this position you will:
You have experience and expertise in the following:
More information about the RPF Programme: ?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.roche.com%2Fcareers%2Fworkplaces%2Fwp_research%2Fthe-roche-postdoctoral-fellowship-programme.htm&module=jobs&id=52950" target="_blank" rel="nofollow">https://www.roche.com/careers/workplaces/wp_research/the-roche-postdoctoral-fellowship-programme.htm
In your application, please refer to myScience.ch and reference JobID 52950.
More job offers worldwide on jobs.myScience.org
Related Continuing Education Programs
- » Psychothérapie psychanalytique: Psychanalyse et institutions (2025)
- » Psychothérapie psychanalytique: Psychanalyse et institutions (2021)
- » Médecine de laboratoire (2020)
- » Psychothérapie psychanalytique: Cadre et espace thérapeutique (2021)
- » Psychothérapie psychanalytique (2020)
- » Psychothérapie psychanalytique: Interprétation (2023)
- » Psychothérapie psychanalytique: Cadre et espace thérapeutique (2022)
- » Sécurité des soins (2022)
- » CAS ETH in Digital Health
- » Formateur dans le domaine des sciences de la santé (2021)
19 July 2021
In vitro Zoo helps in understanding SARS-CoV-2
» More news