Postdoctoral Position in Agricultural Economics
|Workplace||Zurich, Zurich region, Switzerland|
100%, Zurich, fixed-term
ETH Zurich is one of the world's leading universities specialising in science and technology. It is renowned for its excellent education, its cutting-edge fundamental research and its efforts to put new knowledge and innovations directly into practice. The Agricultural Economics and Policy Group , led by Prof. Dr. Robert Finger, uses different quantitative methods to investigate agricultural policies and agricultural risk management instruments with a focus on Swiss and European agriculture.
We are looking for a postdoctoral researcher with a strong background in agricultural economics. You are expected to strengthen our research in the fields of climate risk management in agriculture and/or agricultural policy analysis. We are looking for a candidate with strong methodological expertise in one or more of these fields: econometrics, spatial econometrics as well as optimization, simulation and agent-based models.
We are offering a full-time position in a dynamic research team of agricultural economists in an excellent research and learning environment. Salary and social benefits are provided according to ETH Zurich rules. The preferred starting point is Spring 2022, the position is scheduled for 2 years, with options for extension. You will work in an environment allowing you to develop a strong research record and gain teaching experiences.
You have a PhD degree (or will be close to completion) in agricultural economics, excellent academic qualifications and strong analytical and writing skills and ability to work in an interdisciplinary environment. Experiences in teaching and supervision as well as knowledge of German or French are not required but a plus.
In your application, please refer to myScience.ch and reference JobID 54075.
More job offers worldwide on jobs.myScience.org
Related Continuing Education Programs
- » Sécurité de l’information (DAS-InfoSec) (2021)
- » Sécurité de l’information (MAS-InfoSec) (2021)
- » Sécurité de l’information (CAS-InfoSec) (2021)
- » Responsable de la protection des données en entreprise / DPO (2021)
- » Méthodologies de Développement Logiciel - Docker/Kubernetes (2020)
- » Développement Logiciel 101: méthodologies et outils (2020)
- » Management et technologie des systèmes d’information (MATIS) - Gestion de projets des systèmes d’information et des services (GPSI) (2020)
- » Conception et technologies des applications Web (2020)
- » Sécurité de l’information (MAS-InfoSec) (2020)
- » Sécurité de l’information (CAS-InfoSec) (2020)
11 October 2021
An efficient and low-cost approach to detecting food fraud
9 February 2021
Thematic ETFs, "a financial innovation gone awry"
» More news