For Medical Professionals
|Workplace||Baar, Central Switzerland, Switzerland|
A trusted resource for healthcare professionals
We work with healthcare professionals to ensure our therapies can reach those that need them.
Clinical resources for medical professionals
Scientific & medical information for healthcare professionalsBiogen is committed to providing accurate, balanced information that allows doctors, nurses and pharmacists to make informed risk-benefit decisions. We have healthcare professionals available to answer your questions about the use of our products.
Visit Biogen Medical Information
Grants & GivingBiogen has a variety of corporate giving initiatives that positively impact the communities where we live and work.
Expanded AccessPatients may potentially gain access to an investigational therapy or a therapy that is not yet approved in their country through our expanded access programs.
Transparency reportingFind information regarding compliance related to payments and other transfers of value to medical professionals.
In your application, please refer to myScience.ch and reference JobID 55778.
More job offers worldwide on jobs.myScience.org
Related Continuing Education Programs
- » Psychothérapie psychanalytique: Transfert et contre-transfert (2022)
- » Formateur-trice dans le domaine des sciences de la santé (2022)
- » Sécurité des soins (2022)
- » Diving and Hyperbaric Medicine (2022)
- » Care and Operational Management in Hyperbaric Conditions, Hyperbaric Fitness (2022)
- » Éthique clinique (2021)
- » Périnatalité et petite enfance (2021)
- » Psychothérapie psychanalytique (2021)
- » Gynécologie médicale et endocrinologie gynécologique (2021)
- » Pédiatrie (2021)
5 August 2022
Hydrogel keeps vaccines alive
2 August 2022
Improved COVID-19 vector vaccine candidate
» More news