Master’s student , Time series analysis on unevenly spaced time series
|Workplace||Zurich, Zurich Region, Switzerland|
Time series analysis on unevenly spaced time seriesRef. 2022_051
We are looking for a data science background students to develop a framework that we can reuse to analyze unevenly spaced time series data from monitoring patients. We need the framework to be able to cluster patients, compare individual to clusters, detect trending, and other exploratory analysis.
IBM is committed to diversity at the workplace. With us you will find an open, multicultural environment. Excellent flexible working arrangements enable all genders to strike the desired balance between their professional development and their personal lives.
How to apply
Please submit your application through the link below.
In your application, please refer to myScience.ch and reference JobID 58791.
More job offers worldwide on jobs.myScience.org
Related Continuing Education Programs
- » Qualité des soins (2022)
- » Management of Clinical Trials (2022)
- » Drug Discovery and Clinical Development (2022)
- » Toxicology (2022)
- » Medicines and Medical Devices in Emergency and Disaster (2022)
- » Management of Clinical Trials (2021)
- » Industrial Pharmacy - Quality Management (2022)
- » Pharmacie clinique: prestations dans les soins de base (2022)
- » Qualité et Sécurité des soins : dimensions opérationnelles (2022)
- » Pharmacie clinique - Pharmacothérapie (2021)
27 October 2022
Vodka, Benzodiazepines & Co: A Dangerous Mix for Young People
27 June 2022
Opioid poisoning on the rise
» More news