other job markets
Job offers in Science and Technology
- jobs.myScience.ch: the main job portal in Switzerland for scientists, researchers, academics and specialised staff.
- cba: portal for IT jobs in Switzerland and abroad run by the recruitment company CBA.
- jobprofile: recruitment service for jobs in high technology and middle management.
General job offers in Switzerland
- Jobrapido, jobs.renego.ch, Jobkralle.ch, neuvoo.ch, jobs.trovit.ch, jobs.mitula.ch, jooble.ch or jooble.org: meta search engines for all kind of jobs.
- The job portal of the Swiss Confederation: www.stelle.admin.ch
- networking-for-jobs is a platform helping Swiss expats and third country citizens with a higher education diploma finding a job in Switzerland.
- Careers in international organizations: Events, programmes and open positions.
Job offers outside Switzerland
- myScience International - www.myscience.org: worldwide job database for researchers and scientist.
- myScience UK - jobs.myScience.org.uk.
- EURES: information exchange network facilitating the mobility of workers within EU and EFTA.
- Analytik NEWS: Lab-jobs in Germany and Switzerland.
- ESS-Europe: 300 job platforms in Europe.
Students and graduates
- Careerstep: jobs for students and graduates.
- IAESTE Switzerland: arranges internships abroad for Swiss students and internships for foreign students with Swiss companies.
Swiss expatriates looking for work
If you are a Swiss national living abroad and looking for a job in Switzerland, you can send your application to the Federal Office for Migration. They will publish your details in their bulletin "Swiss nationals from abroad looking for a job" which appears every two months and is distributed among companies and employment agencies all over Switzerland. For details see Federal Office for Migration.
Consulting and Services
- The official webpage of vocational guidance may help you to find the right field of study.
- Travailler-en-Suisse.ch provides information about working in Switzerland (French only).
Last job offers
- Mathematics - 23.11
Un-e chargé-e de cours HES en Mathématiques / Statistiques à 40%
- Computer Science - 20.11
Front-End Entwickler/-in (80-100%)
- Pharmacology - 20.11
Pharmacien ou chimiste (h/f)
- Social Sciences - 19.11
Wissenschaftliche*r Mitarbeiter*in – Postdoc (70−80 %)
- Continuing Education - 18.11
Verantwortliche*r Geschäfte Weiterbildung (80-100%)
- Psychology - 18.11
Wissenschaftliche*r Mitarbeiter*in (70−80 %)
- Economics/Business - 18.11
(Senior) Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin / Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter im Bereich Tourismus und Konsumentenverhalten (80-100%)
- Computer Science - 17.11
(Senior) Research Associate / Post Doc AR/VR