documents you need
If you want rent a flat from a real estate agency you need to prepare a dossier composed by the following documents:
- The form provided by the agency
- Copy of passport
- Copy of work permit (if you come from abroad of course)
- Copy of last payslips or of the working contract
- Lawsuit declaration
In the form provided by the agency, you will be asked for contacts, personal information and sometimes references also.
If you are just coming from abroad, it is nice to know that:
- You can easily get a lawsuits declaration by the specific office in the town.
- Sometime agencies ask for the settlement permit C. Timing to get it depends on your nationality (it can take from 5 up to 10 years). However, if you are just arrived in Switzerland, you aren’t entitled to a C permit (most probably). In this case, you need to ask for support to a Swiss citizen or somebody holding a C permit.
Last job offers
- Social Sciences - 11.12
Verantwortliche Forschung & Entwicklung EQUAM Stiftung
- Physics/Materials Science - 11.12
FULL PROFESSOR in experimental quantum optics
- Life Sciences - 9.12
Postdoc or PhD position: Membrane fusion - roles of membrane tethering proteins in the formation of...
- Physics/Materials Science - 9.12
Wissenschaftliche/n Mitarbeitende/n für die mathematische Modellierung und Simulation
- Veterinary Science - 12.12
- Physics/Materials Science - 12.12
Physikerin / Physiker (50%)
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 12.12
- Computer Science/Telecom - 12.12
Junior System Administrator