Swiss banks are not limited to any particular segment of finance, and provide various services: housekeeping accounts, mortgages, loans, investments... When you open a bank account, a contact expert is assigned to you for taking care of all your needs.
Banking in Switzerland is divided into the following categories:
- Retail banking: Raiffeisen (The Raiffeisen maestro card gives free entrance in all swiss Museum!), PostFinance.
- Cantonal banks, which generally have limited international exposure and are state-owned
- Large international banks (Credit Suisse and UBS)
- private banks
All information you can need are described in the web site Swissbanking. Note that you ca consult also independent asset managers to care of your investiments!
Last job offers
- Business/Economics - 25.2
Ph.D. Positions in Health Policy and System Research
- Microtechnics - 24.2
Sector Head, Embedded Vision Systems
- Social Sciences - 23.2
Direktor/in Hochschule für Soziale Arbeit
- Physics/Materials Science - 26.2
PhD Position - Plant-Herbivore Interactions
- Administration/Government - 24.2
- Pedagogy/Education Science - 24.2
Juniorprofessur (W1) für Fachdidaktik der Fremdsprachen
- Business/Economics - 24.2
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, (Salary Scale 13 TV-L/100%)
- Mathematics - 24.2