Swiss banks are not limited to any particular segment of finance, and provide various services: housekeeping accounts, mortgages, loans, investments... When you open a bank account, a contact expert is assigned to you for taking care of all your needs.
Banking in Switzerland is divided into the following categories:
- Retail banking: Raiffeisen (The Raiffeisen maestro card gives free entrance in all swiss Museum!), PostFinance.
- Cantonal banks, which generally have limited international exposure and are state-owned
- Large international banks (Credit Suisse and UBS)
- private banks
All information you can need are described in the web site Swissbanking. Note that you ca consult also independent asset managers to care of your investiments!
Last job offers
- Innovation/Technology - 19.3
Fachspezialistin / Fachspezialist digitale Medien des Lehrens und Lernens (E-Learning) 80-100%
- Administration - 15.3
Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in 50%
- Computer Science/Telecom - 15.3
UAS Associate Professor in Data Curation Activity
- Business/Economics - 18.3
PhD Position in behavioral economics of sustainable finance
- Environment - 18.3
- Life Sciences - 18.3
Doctoral Position in the area of biology, biomechanics, biophysics or engineering
- History/Archeology - 18.3
- Computer Science/Telecom - 18.3
PhD Position in Machine Learning for Engineering of Therapeutic Proteins