Do you arrive in Switzerland with your family?
Find here some basic information about child benefit, child care and schooling. However, as the child benefit regulations and the education system are cantonal, you might ask your employer to get more detailed information. Be also aware that organizing child care can become very difficult...
- Woman’s Activity Club: This is a no-profit association aiming to facilitate the integration of English speaking families coming to Switzerland via social activities, support and idea exchanges.
- A useful web page made by Germans for Germans living in Switzerland (only in German): hallo-schweiz.
Sources: binational.ch, Dual Career Advice ETH.
Last job offers
- Business/Economics - 10.12
Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in "Digital Skills" (50-100%)
- Agronomy/Food Science - 10.12
Assistant / Associate Professor - Digital Agriculture: Agronomy
- Music - 7.12
Dozent / Dozentin Musiktheorie (80-100%)
- History/Archeology - 7.12
PostDoc-Stelle (60%) und PhD-Stelle (100%)
- Mechanical Engineering - 7.12
Dozentin / Dozenten für Mess-, Steuer- und Regeltechnik und Prozessautomation (80-100%)
- Social Sciences - 7.12
Doktorandin / Doktorand (100%) / Post Doc (50%)
- Careers/Employment - 10.12
Projektleiter/in bauliche Hochschulentwicklung Schwerpunkt Querschnittsthemen
- Law/Forensics - 10.12
«Pool»-Assistenzstelle im Bereich des Öffentlichen Rechts