Are you entitled to child benefit?
You will find general information on the Web site of the Federal Social Insurance Office, however, it is worth to known that
- Child benefit is regulated on a cantonal basis. If and what you get is determined by the cantons where you work. The benefit currently lies between 200 and 500 CHF per child and per month.
- Entitlement to child benefit exists if at least one parent is in gainful employment or drawing daily benefits from the unemployment insurance fund. The benefits are paid by the employer (or the unemployment insurance fund in the case of unemployed individuals). If you work on a part-time basis, you may only receive partial benefit or possibly no benefit at all, depending on the canton.
As rules and the amount of child benefit changes from canton to canton, ask your employer about the exact amount you will get.
Last job offers
- Electroengineering - 14.12
Passive Microwave and Radio Occultation Competence Area Manager (VN18 71)
- Health - 14.12
PROFESSEUR-E ORDINAIRE ou ASSOCIE-E en santé publique et action humanitaire
- Computer Science/Telecom - 14.12
2 research assistants at the Hilti Chair for Data and Application Security
- Chemistry - 12.12
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin / Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter REACH und Risikomanagement
- Social Sciences - 12.12
Professeur-e HES associé-e dans le domaine du handicap et de l’inclusion
- Psychology - 14.12
1 PhD Candidate position
- Careers/Employment - 14.12
- Law/Forensics - 14.12
Akademischen Mitarbeiterin / Akademischen Mitarbeiters (Entgeltgruppe 13 TV-L / 50 %)