salaries at swiss universities
In general, salaries at universities in Switzerland depend on the university, the institute, the exact position, age and experience and often also from the source of the money (fellowship, university position etc.). The employment pensum varies as well: PhD candidates e.g. are often employed only 50% (but might be expected to work 100%). On some positions, you get a 13th salary, on some not. The effectif salary can therefore vary a lot from one place to another.
- University of Fribourg: Salary categories for academic positions in French and in German (however quite incomprehensible).
- University of Geneva: Salary calculator for employees in Geneva
- University of Lausanne: Salaries of all academic positions (PhD candidate, postdoc, professor etc.) (only in French).
- University of Neuchâtel: Salaries of all academic positions (PhD candidate, postdoc, professor etc.) (only in French).
- University of Zurich: Salaries of PhD candidates, post docs and research assistants (see "Lohnübersicht" and "Einreihungsrichtlinien für wissenschaftliche Funktionen") (only in German, quite complilcated to understand).
Last job offers
- Psychology - 22.1
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin / Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
- Interdisciplinary - 20.1
Senior Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in
- Life Sciences - 19.1
Associate Professor or Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in Molecular Biology
- Microtechnics - 18.1
Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in Energieforschung 80-100%
- Computer Science/Telecom - 18.1
Data analysis manager in statistical methods & modeling for brain
- Religions - 19.1
Assistenzprofessur mit tenure track für Neues Testament
- Administration/Government - 19.1
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 19.1
Dipl. Biomedizinische/n Analytiker/in HF