- Human, dental and veterinary medicine and pharmacy: The Federal Office of Public Health FOPH is responsible for the recognition of foreign diplomas as well as for postgraduate titles in the medical sector. They can tell you if and under which condition you are admitted as a practising specialist in this sector.
- Other university degrees: Swiss ENIC provides information on the recognition of qualifications.
- If you hold a foreign academic diploma and you wish to make a PhD or a postdoc at a Swiss university, contact the university of your choice directly. For further information, see our sections PhD in Switzerland, postdoc in Switzerland and professor in Switzerland.
- Postgraduate courses, continuing education or language courses are regarded as further professional training and cannot be evaluated. In the absence of quality standards, such courses are in general not recognized academically or professionally.
Last job offers
- Art and Design - 12.12
PhD Researcher Political Ecologies of Planetary Metabolisms and Transformations
- Interdisciplinary - 11.12
Young Investigator Group Preparation Program (YIG Prep Pro)
- Pharmacology - 10.12
Fachgruppenleitung Naturstoffchemie und Phytopharmazie (50 - 70 %)
- Health - 11.12
Discovery Lab Head_Ophthalmology
- Electroengineering - 11.12
Post-doctoral researcher: Magnetic tape storage systems
- Environment - 11.12
Post-doc on amorphous silicon based particle detectors development
- Physics - 11.12
15 Marie Curie PhD positions - EU project LISA (Laser Ionisation & Spectroscopy of Actinides)
- Life Sciences - 11.12
Postdoc in Microfluidics and 3D Tissue Engineering and Analysis