- Human, dental and veterinary medicine and pharmacy: The Federal Office of Public Health FOPH is responsible for the recognition of foreign diplomas as well as for postgraduate titles in the medical sector. They can tell you if and under which condition you are admitted as a practising specialist in this sector.
- Other university degrees: Swiss ENIC provides information on the recognition of qualifications.
- If you hold a foreign academic diploma and you wish to make a PhD or a postdoc at a Swiss university, contact the university of your choice directly. For further information, see our sections PhD in Switzerland, postdoc in Switzerland and professor in Switzerland.
- Postgraduate courses, continuing education or language courses are regarded as further professional training and cannot be evaluated. In the absence of quality standards, such courses are in general not recognized academically or professionally.
Last job offers
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 24.2
Wissenschaftliche/r Assistierende/r Pharmazeutische Technologie (80 %)
- Business/Economics - 23.2
Wissenschaftliche(r) Assistent(in) / Doktorand(in)
- Earth Sciences - 22.2
Remote Sensing Scientist – Oceanography (Copernicus) (VN18 12)
- Physics/Materials Science - 22.2
Remote Sensing Scientist for Hyperspectral Infrared Level 1 Processing (VN18 09)
- Life Sciences - 22.2
Wissenschaftliche/n Mitarbeiter/in (50%)
- Chemistry - 21.2
Assistant Professor for Biochemistry with Tenure Track to a position of Full Prof. (Extraordinariat)
- Business/Economics - 20.2
- Pedagogy/Education Science - 20.2
Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in als Data Scientist für intelligente Gebäude (80-100%)