Catherine and Florian, the theme of the International Day for Biological Diversity (IDB) is "Our solutions are in nature".
The rock laboratory on the Grimsel Pass in the Bernese Oberland lies 400 metres deep in the mountain.
Seismic monitoring of glaciers is essential to improving our understanding of their development and to predicting risks.
While backcountry ski racers are disappointed that they won't be starting the Patrouille des Glaciers, one disabled skier is happily strapping on the climbing skins once again. The designers of TWIICE adapted their exoskeleton so that it can be used to skin up mountains.
Ingenieur/in Flugdienst und Stv. Teilprozessleiter/in Flugdienst Bundesamt für Landestopografie swisstopo, Wabern
- The Geoportal provides geographical information. It is for everybody to use, not just professionals and specialists.
- Geology Portal: Information portal of Swiss Geology.
- Swiss Society for geothermal energy: Information about geothermal energy in Switzerland.
- Swiss Organisation for Geographic Information (SOGI): promotes the spreading and use of geoinformation.
- Swiss society for cartography: Society for experts and interested persons in cartography.
- Swiss Society of Mineralogy and Petrology: Generates and fosters knowledge in the fields of mineralogy, petrology and geochemistry and to disseminate it to the scientific and public communities.
- Swiss Palaeontological Society: Fosters research and education in palaeontology.
- Swiss Society about mining history: Everything about mining history in Switzerland.
Last job offers
- Economics/Business - 29.5
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin / Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter im Bereich Risk and Compliance Management (70-85%)
- Microtechnics - 28.5
India Industry Internships - Fall 2020
- Law - 27.5
Doctorant-e-s en droit
- Law - 27.5
Post-doctorant-e en sociologie du droit