A delegation of department members participated in the 34th European Group for Organizational Studies (EGOS) Colloquium which was hosted in Tallinn from July 5-7, 2018.
Department members presented their research during the 34th EGOS Colloquium that was hosted by the Estonian Business School from the 5th to the 7th of July 2018. Department members Déborah Philippe and Patrick Haack co-convened sub-themes at the conference.
This year's colloquium focused on "Surprise in and around Organizations: Journeys to the Unexpected." The EGOS Colloquium was attended by 2,000 international scholars, making it the largest research conference ever held in Estonia and the entire Eastern Europe.
EGOS (The European Group for Organizational Studies) is an association which fosters theoretical and empirical research on organizations. It provides a voice for the critical and analytical approaches of its members to the study of organizations. EGOS is an international forum, uniting more than 2,500 researchers from all over the world.
Next year, the University of Edinburgh Business School will host the 35th EGOS Colloquium themed "Enlightening the Future: The Challenge for Organizations." Department member Patrick Haack has been selected to convene a sub-theme together with Alex Bitektine (Concordia University) and Annie Zavyalova (Rice University) on social evaluations.
Related Job Offers
- 21.03.19 - Leiter/in Qualität und Akkreditierung - Vaduz
- 21.03.19 - Leiter/in Marketing - Vaduz
- 21.03.19 - Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in Hilti Lehrstuhl für Business Process Management - Vaduz
- 08.03.19 - Elektroingenieur/in (60−100 %) als Wissenschaftler/in im Bereich Elektrische Netze - Windisch
- 05.03.19 - Projektleiter/in Energieökonomie (Postdoc) - Chur
- 05.03.19 - Assistant-doctorant en stratégie / management PhD candidate and teaching and research assistant in Strategy / Management - Neuchâtel
- 25.02.19 - Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter im Umfang 50% (m/w) - Vaduz
- 15.02.19 - Professeur-e associé-e (HEPIA ou HEG), responsable de la stratégie digitale de la HES-SO Genève - Genève