The ETH Industry Day - the largest annual networking event for industry and researchers -is the perfect opportunity to get insight into ETH research and how it is applied in industry. Selected professors and young entrepreneurs will present projects in the fields of
- Digitalisation and security
- Health and food
- Energy and sustainability
- Processes and materials
Meet the speakers, students, researchers, and entrepreneurs at the 70+ booths of the exhibition area.
You can find the detailed programme and registration here.
Digitalisation and securityHow will AI change the recruiting of talents? Meet Nico Gorbach from Adecco and Silvia Quarteroni from the Swiss Data Science Center to learn more about this.
The impact of AI on the industry is also the topic of the keynote speech by Dominic Herzog from TX Group.
- Prof. Verena Zimmermann: Focusing on the Human Factors in Cybersecurity
- Prof. Fanny Yang: Leveraging Unlabeled Data for Trustworthy Machine Learning
- Prof. Marc Pollefeys: Computer Vision and Spatial Computing
- Sebastian Glink: ETH Spin-off CLIMADA Technologies: The Future of Climate Risk and Adaptation
Health and foodIs it possible to recycle disposable medical devices like injectors? Join us at the ETH Zurich Industry Day and listen to Cedric Gysel from Janssen Pharmaceuticals and Stephan Cecil Fox from ETH Feasibility Lab.
- Prof. Maté Bezdek: Low-Cost Gas Sensors for Environmental Health Monitoring
- Prof. Katrien De Bock: Muscle Biology in Focus: Advancing Health and Nutrition through Science
- Prof. Christina Spengler: From Physiological Fatigue to Peak Performance - Technological Implications
- ETH Pioneer Fellow Nevena Paunovic: Painless Delivery of Injectable Drugs via OctoPatch
Energy and sustainabilityCharging electric vehicles faster and more efficiently? Riccardo Tinivella from BRUSA HyPower and Salvatore Race from ETH Zurich will present their solutions for e-mobility.
- Gianfranco Guidati: Putting Net-zero Scenarios into Practice
- Prof. Nicolas Noiray: Aircraft Engines Fuelled by Hydrogen
- Jakub Szczesniak: ETH Spin-off Scandens - Profitable Building Decarbonization at Scale
- Paul Baade: ETH Spin-off eightinks - A Manufacturing Platform for Lithium-Ion Batteries
Processes and materialsAre manufacturing processes your company’s business? Tobias Rippstein from Huber+Suhner, Remo Gander from Bossard and Jonas Conrad from ETH Zurich / inspire give insight into how they developed a smart assistant for manual assembly.
- Prof. Christoph Müller: CO2 Capture and Conversion: From Materials to Processes
- Prof. Edoardo Mazza: Mechanics for Innovation
- Prof. Dirk Mohr: Using Robotics to Create Big Data for Data-driven Material Modelling
- ETH Pioneer Fellow Julia A. Carpenter: Apheros - Metal Foams for Thermal Management