Dr. Annamaria Conti joins SGS department as Associate Professor of Strategy.
Dr. Annamaria Conti joined the SGS department as Associate Professor of Strategy in August 2018. Prior to that, she was Assistant Professor of Strategic Management at the Scheller College of Business, Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta. She conducts research in the fields of entrepreneurship and economics of science. In the field of entrepreneurship, Dr. Conti has examined the signaling value of patents, the role of R&D grants in spurring innovation by new ventures, and the role of venture capitalists’ monitoring capital in upgrading startups’ value. In the field of economics of science, Dr. Conti has investigated cohort and gender effects on graduate students’ placement.
Her research has been published in journals like Organization Science , Strategic Management Journal , Research Policy , and Journal of Economics & Management Strategy . Dr. Conti won a number of research awards, including the 2018 Brady Family Award for Faculty Research Excellence, the DRUID Young Scholar Best Paper Award, and the REER Conference best junior paper. Prior to her academic career, Dr. Conti worked as economist for Caterpillar S.a.r.l and various international organizations.
Related Job Offers
- 08.03.19 - Elektroingenieur/in (60−100 %) als Wissenschaftler/in im Bereich Elektrische Netze - Windisch
- 05.03.19 - Projektleiter/in Energieökonomie (Postdoc) - Chur
- 05.03.19 - Assistant-doctorant en stratégie / management PhD candidate and teaching and research assistant in Strategy / Management - Neuchâtel
- 25.02.19 - Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter im Umfang 50% (m/w) - Vaduz
- 15.02.19 - Professeur-e associé-e (HEPIA ou HEG), responsable de la stratégie digitale de la HES-SO Genève - Genève
- 14.02.19 - Doktoranden im Bereich Banking mit Fokus auf FinTech/Digital Banking (70-85%) - Zug
- 14.02.19 - HSLU-W IFZ Doktorand/in 70-85% - Zug