Swiss banks are not limited to any particular segment of finance, and provide various services: housekeeping accounts, mortgages, loans, investments... When you open a bank account, a contact expert is assigned to you for taking care of all your needs.
Banking in Switzerland is divided into the following categories:
- Retail banking: Raiffeisen (The Raiffeisen maestro card gives free entrance in all swiss Museum!), PostFinance.
- Cantonal banks, which generally have limited international exposure and are state-owned
- Large international banks (Credit Suisse and UBS)
- private banks
All information you can need are described in the web site Swissbanking. Note that you ca consult also independent asset managers to care of your investiments!
Last job offers
- Life Sciences - 18.9
Internship position in Biochemical Engineering in Development Optical Biosensors
- Electroengineering - 18.9
Entwicklungsingenieur/in Optoelektronische Systeme (m/w), 80-100%
- Life Sciences - 17.9
PhD student position in Pediatric Oncology
- Economics/Business - 17.9
Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in Sustainable Business Models (80 %)
- Pedagogy - 16.9
Institutsleiter*in Kinder- und Jugendhilfe (80–100 %)
- Physics - 16.9
- Computer Science - 15.9
Research Associate in “Precision robust scalable computational imaging”
- Computer Science - 14.9
Senior Firmware Developer