announce a continuing education program
With more than 50’000 unique visitors and about 200’000 page impressions per month, myScience.ch is the largest service portal for researchers and academics in Switzerland.
- Targeted on academics, scientists, researchers and specialized staff: our visitors are mainly researchers, scientists and academics. They have the requirements to follow a continuing education program in a university and often works in fields which require a continuing education.
- Diffusion Network: your programme is announced on edu.myScience.ch and the dedicated portal Continuing-education.ch
- International visibility: 55% of visitors from abroad (mainly from France, Germany, Italy, UK, USA).
- Excellent presentation and search engine optimization: we create a page for each program of continuing education. Pages of myScience.ch are in general very good ranked by search engines.
- Individual services and personal advice: you can publish a program during one year. If necessary, we do the changes you want, at any time and for free. So you can announce a program early, even if some details of your program are still not completely defines. We do the updates for you at the moment you want.
- Publication: publish a continuing education program in our portal. You can announce a program during one year.
- Advertisement: if you have created a new program or if you want to promote a program, it is possible to advertise it on myScience.ch: (www.myscience.ch/services/advertising).
- 580 CHF for one program of continuing education during one year
- Discounts from 2 publications
Price per program and year (CHF)
|2 to 4||522||10%|
|5 to 9||464||20%|
We offer also large discounts for publications planed during several years.
If you are interested to publish a programme, do no hesitate to contact us.
Last job offers
- Physics - 16.11
Instrument Engineer for Future Copernicus Missions (VN19 48)
- Agronomy/Food Science - 15.11
Assistant / Associate Professor - Breeding for Sustainable Cropping Systems
- Computer Science/Telecom - 14.11
Dozentin / Dozent mit Schwerpunkt Data Science, idealerweise im Anwendungsgebiet Mobilität (80-100%)
- Business/Economics - 14.11
Assistentin / Assistent Kompetenzzentrum Thermische Energiespeicher (60-80%)
- Mechanical Engineering - 13.11
Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter/ Doktorand (m/w/d) "Solarthermische Großflächenkollektoren für Wärmenetze"
- Health - 15.11
Doktorandin / Doktorand in Digitaler Epidemiologie in der Forschungsgruppe des Schweizer Multiple Sklerose Registers
- Life Sciences - 15.11
PhD position in Plant Evolutionary Biology; Genetic basis of the cyanobacteria-hornwort symbiosis
- Administration - 15.11
Data management and IT Support Engineer