moving out of Switzerland
Do you leave Switzerland?
Do you go abroad for a PhD, a postdoc or a research stay ? Or do you leave Switzerland definitively after having worked some years in Switzerland? Find useful information concerning the following questions:
- Can you take your insurance contributions with you
- What about your pension fund?
- Can you keep your health insurance or other insurances in Switzerland?
- Are fellowships assessable?
- Useful addresses and contacts. These people can help you to organize your research stay or postdoc in the destination country.
Last job offers
- Business/Economics - 25.2
Ph.D. Positions in Health Policy and System Research
- Microtechnics - 24.2
Sector Head, Embedded Vision Systems
- Social Sciences - 23.2
Direktor/in Hochschule für Soziale Arbeit
- Physics/Materials Science - 26.2
PhD Position - Plant-Herbivore Interactions
- Administration/Government - 24.2
- Pedagogy/Education Science - 24.2
Juniorprofessur (W1) für Fachdidaktik der Fremdsprachen
- Business/Economics - 24.2
Postdoctoral Research Fellow, (Salary Scale 13 TV-L/100%)
- Mathematics - 24.2