- Social Sciences - Jul 3 Competition- and Identity- based Roots of Anti- immigration Prejudice among Individuals with and without an Immigrant Background - News
- Social Sciences - Jun 28 From Wooden Combs to the Lives of the Saamaka Marron in Suriname
- Medicine - Jun 15 Novartis survey uncovers real- world impact of immune thrombocytopenia or ITP, a rare blood disease, on patients’ quality of life
- Medicine - Jun 7 Novartis announces JCO publication of Lutathera NETTER-1 data showing significantly longer time to deterioration of key quality of life measures in patients with progressive midgut NETs
- Social Sciences - May 28 Out in the Cold or One of the Gang: Initial Contacts Set the Scene
- Medicine - May 28 Patient- reported outcomes tool revealed significant improvement in symptom frequency and quality of life domains with Entresto
- Medicine - Apr 20 How Do People Die in Switzerland Today?
- Medicine - Mar 15 National Health Promotion in Moldova
Male bottlenose dolphins retain their individual ‘names' well into adulthood. Similar to humans, this plays a central role in forming and maintaining complex social relationships, recent findings carried out by researchers at the universities of Zurich and Western Australia suggest.
Social species engage in a number of cooperative activities including hunting, raising offspring, defending the group against predators, and fighting with neighboring groups.
Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in (60−80 %) Kinder- und Jugendhilfe mit Schwerpunkt Kindesschutz Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz FHNW, Muttenz
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin / Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter im Themenfeld «Behinderung und Lebensqualität» Hochschule Luzern - Soziale Arbeit
Assistant Professor Tenure Track in Social and Cultural Geography University of Zurich
PhD position in Social Studies of Science and Medicine University of Geneva
Post-doctorant-e - Fonds National en sciences sociales (FNS PNR 76) University of Geneva
DAS ETH Cyber Security Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
DAS ETH in Data Science (DAS ETH DS) Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
DAS ETH in Verkehrsin-genieurwesen (DAS ETH VI) Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
CAS ETH in Räumliche Informationssysteme (CAS ETH RIS) Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
- The Swiss Foundation for Research in Social Sciences (FORS) provides services to conduct research and to publish and disseminate research findings in the social sciences. The Swiss Foundation for Research in Social Sciences publish a complete inventory of Swiss social research. It is located in the University of Lausanne.
The program IRIS (Intégration, Régulation et Innovation Sociales) is a research and postgraduate education program. It is a part of the pool SVS (Science, Vie et Société) of the University of Lausanne, Geneva and of the EPFL. It associates scientists and researchers in human and social sciences.
- The Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) is Switzerland’s leading provider of scientific research funding and support also the research in humanities and social sciences. Any researcher working in Switzerland can ask for a grant. SNSF project funding grants cover direct research costs (staff salaries, materials, travel costs etc.).
- The Academy for the humanities and the social sciences is the umbrella organisation for the humanities and social sciences. It groups approximately 60 scientific societies which represent the wide spectre of the disciplines of the human and social sciences. Its mission ist to represent the interests of the human and social sciences, to put in network the disciplines and to promote the new subjects of scientific importance.
Last job offers
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 17.7
Un-e professeur-e HES associé-e à 60% «Expert en cardio-vasculaire et respiratoire»
- Life Sciences - 17.7
PostDoc: Application of our Integrated Proteogenomics Approach* to identify missed protein coding ORFs in prokaryotic genome...
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 16.7
Postdoctoral position: Translating mouse T cell metabolic intervention for immunotherapy in cancer patients
- Literature/Linguistics - 17.7
Oberassistenz- / Postdoktorierendenstelle