- Life Sciences - Jul 26 Neolithic Farmers Practiced Specialized Methods of Cattle Farming
- Philosophy - Jul 18 "Don’t rely on your holidays to make you happy"
- Social Sciences - Jul 18 Low- dose diazepam can increase social competitiveness
- Social Sciences - May 11 Better a ‘No’ Than No Answer at All
- Social Sciences - Apr 24 Productive humanities and social sciences networks
- Social Sciences - Feb 22 ‘For EU countries, Switzerland is an interesting laboratory’
- Life Sciences - Feb 6 Psychotherapy normalizes the brain in social phobia
- Social Sciences - Jan 26 ‘We need a decentralisation of the Internet’
PhD Candidate in the Swiss Mobility Lab Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
Postdoctoral Position: Education in the Life Course University of Zurich
Postdoctoral position at DLAB EPFL, Lausanne
Religions et gouvernance globale: comprendre, négocier et gérer la diversité culturelle et religieuse... University of Geneva
Archéologie classique. De Rome à Constantinople. Art et archéologie du monde romain University of Geneva
Partage de la prévoyance professsionnelle en cas de divorce: premières expériences University of Geneva
Santé mentale, migration et culture: évaluer et soigner University of Geneva
- The Swiss Foundation for Research in Social Sciences (FORS) provides services to conduct research and to publish and disseminate research findings in the social sciences. The Swiss Foundation for Research in Social Sciences publish a complete inventory of Swiss social research. It is located in the University of Lausanne.
The program IRIS (Intégration, Régulation et Innovation Sociales) is a research and postgraduate education program. It is a part of the pool SVS (Science, Vie et Société) of the University of Lausanne, Geneva and of the EPFL. It associates scientists and researchers in human and social sciences.
- The Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) is Switzerland’s leading provider of scientific research funding and support also the research in humanities and social sciences. Any researcher working in Switzerland can ask for a grant. SNSF project funding grants cover direct research costs (staff salaries, materials, travel costs etc.).
- The Academy for the humanities and the social sciences is the umbrella organisation for the humanities and social sciences. It groups approximately 60 scientific societies which represent the wide spectre of the disciplines of the human and social sciences. Its mission ist to represent the interests of the human and social sciences, to put in network the disciplines and to promote the new subjects of scientific importance.
Last job offers
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 22.8
Dozentin / Dozenten für Pharmakologie und Pharmatechnologie (Professorenstelle)
- Computer Science/Telecom - 18.8
Hiti Chair for Data Application Security
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 21.8
Professor in Psychiatry and Psychotherapy
- Computer Science/Telecom - 21.8
Akademischen Mitarbeiterinnen/ Akademischen Mitarbeitern, (Entgeltgruppe 13 TV-L / 100 %)