- Social Sciences - Feb 22 ‘For EU countries, Switzerland is an interesting laboratory’
- Life Sciences - Feb 6 Psychotherapy normalizes the brain in social phobia
- Social Sciences - Jan 26 ‘We need a decentralisation of the Internet’
- Social Sciences - Jan 13 Bhutan's happiness stems from its hydropower too
- Medicine - Oct 10 Reviewing the treatment of differences of sex development
- Social Sciences - Sep 28 Breaking down the barriers in our minds
- Social Sciences - Jul 25 Trolls often waive their anonymity online
- Medicine - May 13 Prenatal Stress Could Enhance Protective Mechanisms of Babies
Direktor/in Hochschule für Soziale Arbeit Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz, Olten
Dozent/in und Projektleiter/in (70-80%) Hochschule Luzern - Soziale Arbeit
Dissertationsstelle in Fachdidaktik Natur, Mensch, Gesellschaft PH Luzern, Luzern 7
Postdoctoral position in Big Data and Data Science Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
1-2 Post-Doctoral researchers University of Zurich
Postdoctoral Positions in Neuroscience of Social Decision Making University of Zurich
Chimie et Toxicologie Analytiques ccCTA Centre de Compétence en Chimie et Toxicologie Analytiques
Gestion culturelle University of Geneva
Justice juvénile University of Geneva
Patrimoine viticole et vignobles romands University of Geneva
- The Swiss Foundation for Research in Social Sciences (FORS) provides services to conduct research and to publish and disseminate research findings in the social sciences. The Swiss Foundation for Research in Social Sciences publish a complete inventory of Swiss social research. It is located in the University of Lausanne.
The program IRIS (Intégration, Régulation et Innovation Sociales) is a research and postgraduate education program. It is a part of the pool SVS (Science, Vie et Société) of the University of Lausanne, Geneva and of the EPFL. It associates scientists and researchers in human and social sciences.
- The Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) is Switzerland’s leading provider of scientific research funding and support also the research in humanities and social sciences. Any researcher working in Switzerland can ask for a grant. SNSF project funding grants cover direct research costs (staff salaries, materials, travel costs etc.).
- The Academy for the humanities and the social sciences is the umbrella organisation for the humanities and social sciences. It groups approximately 60 scientific societies which represent the wide spectre of the disciplines of the human and social sciences. Its mission ist to represent the interests of the human and social sciences, to put in network the disciplines and to promote the new subjects of scientific importance.
Last job offers
- Microtechnics - 24.2
Sector Head, Embedded Vision Systems
- Social Sciences - 23.2
Direktor/in Hochschule für Soziale Arbeit
- Physics/Materials Science - 22.2
Experimental Physicist High Power Switchgear
- Social Sciences - 21.2
Dozent/in und Projektleiter/in (70-80%)