- Social Sciences - Dec 11 A social impact initiative at EPFL
- Social Sciences - Dec 11 A social entrepreneurship initiative at EPFL
- Medicine - Nov 12 New Novartis Entresto real world evidence data shows beneficial impact on quality of life in people living with heart failure
- Civil Engineering - Oct 23 An app for rating public transport in real time
- Medicine - Aug 6 Non- Communicable Diseases on the Rise in the Middle East
- Life Sciences - Jul 26 Neolithic Farmers Practiced Specialized Methods of Cattle Farming
- Philosophy - Jul 18 "Don’t rely on your holidays to make you happy"
- Social Sciences - May 11 Better a ‘No’ Than No Answer at All
Wissensch. Mitarbeiter/in (80–100 %) Personalmanagement und Organisation Fachhochschule Nordwestschweiz FHNW, Olten
Assistant Professorship in Economics of Child and Youth Development University of Zurich
PhD Position in Social Sciences with a specific focus on Forest Policy Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
Doktorandenstelle im Bereich Sozialwissenschaften mit Fokus Waldpolitik Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
Post-doctorant-e University of Geneva
Energy geostructures analysis and design EPFL, Lausanne
Gouvernance de l’information en organisation, protection des données University of Geneva
Gestion des risques et dangers chimiques au laboratoire EPFL, Lausanne
- The Swiss Foundation for Research in Social Sciences (FORS) provides services to conduct research and to publish and disseminate research findings in the social sciences. The Swiss Foundation for Research in Social Sciences publish a complete inventory of Swiss social research. It is located in the University of Lausanne.
The program IRIS (Intégration, Régulation et Innovation Sociales) is a research and postgraduate education program. It is a part of the pool SVS (Science, Vie et Société) of the University of Lausanne, Geneva and of the EPFL. It associates scientists and researchers in human and social sciences.
- The Swiss National Science Foundation (SNSF) is Switzerland’s leading provider of scientific research funding and support also the research in humanities and social sciences. Any researcher working in Switzerland can ask for a grant. SNSF project funding grants cover direct research costs (staff salaries, materials, travel costs etc.).
- The Academy for the humanities and the social sciences is the umbrella organisation for the humanities and social sciences. It groups approximately 60 scientific societies which represent the wide spectre of the disciplines of the human and social sciences. Its mission ist to represent the interests of the human and social sciences, to put in network the disciplines and to promote the new subjects of scientific importance.
Last job offers
- Psychology - 22.1
Wissenschaftliche Mitarbeiterin / Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter
- Interdisciplinary - 20.1
Senior Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in
- Life Sciences - 19.1
Associate Professor or Tenure-Track Assistant Professor in Molecular Biology
- Microtechnics - 18.1
Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter/in Energieforschung 80-100%