- Agronomy - Jul 5 Naturalness as a success factor
- Agronomy - Jun 20 Guidelines for Fertiliser Application for All Swiss Crops now Merged in One Document
- Environment - Apr 4 Persistently high pesticide levels found in small streams
- Computer Science - Feb 12 The first OpenFood hackathon at EPFL is a hit
- Medicine - Nov 22 Food data at your fingertips
- Agronomy - Nov 10 Vacancies on Agroscope Executive Board all filled: Alain Gaume as Head of ‘Plant Pro- tection’
- Agronomy - Nov 10 Vacancies on Agroscope Executive Board all filled: Alain Gaume as Head of ‘Plant Protection’
- Agronomy - Aug 30 Using force to stifle dialogue
agronomy and food science
Leiter Forschung & Entwicklung (m|w) Mibelle Group
PhD Candidate in Agricultural Economics Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
PhD Position on ’Using stable iron isotopes to define iron requirements and the safety of iron... Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
Postdoctoral Position in Agricultural Economics Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
PhD Candidate - Evaluating Global Food Systems Sustainability Eidgenossische Technische Hochschule Zürich, ETHZ
Religions et gouvernance globale: comprendre, négocier et gérer la diversité culturelle et religieuse... University of Geneva
Archéologie classique. De Rome à Constantinople. Art et archéologie du monde romain University of Geneva
Partage de la prévoyance professsionnelle en cas de divorce: premières expériences University of Geneva
Santé mentale, migration et culture: évaluer et soigner University of Geneva
Agronomy is the science and technology of using plants for food, fuel, feed, and fiber. Agronomy encompasses work in the areas of plant genetics, plant physiology, meteorology, and soil science. Agronomy is the application of a combination of sciences like biology, chemistry, ecology, earth science, and genetics. Agronomists today are involved with many issues including producing food, creating healthier food, managing environmental impact of agriculture, and creating energy from plants.Agronomists often specialize in areas such as crop rotation, irrigation and drainage, plant breeding, soil classification, soil fertility, weed control, insect and pest control.
- Agroscope belongs to the Swiss Federal Office for Agriculture (FOAG) and prepares the technical and scientific bases for an efficient, sustainable and competitive agriculture.
- The Research Institute of Organic Agriculture (FiBL Switzerland) is one of the world’s Leading information and documentation centre for organic agriculture. In the field of research, the FiBL is working to address issues of food quality, animal health, future development, agricultural policy, optimization of farming techniques and crop protection.
- School of Agricultural, Forest and Food Sciences (HAFL) is a University of Applied Sciences who offers an academic education in agricultural, forestry and food sciences. In addition to degree programmes and further education, the Swiss College of Agriculture is active in applied research and renders services for the public and private sectors, both in Switzerland and internationaly.
- The Department of Agricultural and Food Sciences of the Swiss Federal Institut of Technology Zurich focus on the World Food System.
The University of Applied Sciences Changins focus on education and research in viticulture, oenology and arboriculture.
Last job offers
- Physics/Materials Science - 16.8
Image Navigation and Registration Engineer (VN 17/38)
- Pedagogy/Education Science - 16.8
Wissensch. Mitarbeiter/in (50 %) mit Promotionsziel in Fachdidaktik oder Bildungswissenschaften
- Life Sciences - 14.8
Wissensch. Mitarbeiter/in Biologiedidaktik (60 %) Schwerpunkt Gesundheitsbildung
- Medicine/Pharmacology - 17.8
Lab technician in GMP Production